Persona 5 Premium "Take Your Heart" Edition announced & available for pre-order

DragoonKain

Nov 13, 2013
Man, companies are sure riding the CE gravy train these days. Almost every big name title has one now. Part of me loves it, and part of my hates it. The part of me hating it being my wallet.

Remk

Jun 8, 2005
$89.99 + $14.85 Import Fees Deposit & FREE Shipping to Mexico

Stupid taxes :/ and I dont even own a PS4 yet!
But heck I imagine I will have it by then, preordered

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car
Oct 7, 2014
Done, went through amazon for the Prime discount (plus SPLC donation through smile.amazon.com)

Haven't bought a CE in ages, but this one feels right

ar4757

Jun 26, 2015
I love you best buy

Preordered it first thing when it went up yesterday, came out to $76. If I pretend I don't have GCU for other games, then with normal MSRP for a console game being $60, this CE only cost $16 more. I don't really ever buy CE's but I love Persona now

Ultimadrago

Jan 19, 2012
With small artbook, sampler CD and teensy plush, I'm not sure I'll be keeping my preorder on this one. I suppose time will tell if I secretly am crushing on schoolbags...

Koyuga

Oct 5, 2010
Preordered, hope the bag isn't too shitty, but I'm expecting it to be at least a little bit shitty, since the whole bundle is only $90.

.JayZii

Banned
Sep 12, 2010
I never pre-order and I just pre-ordered the "Take Your Heart Edition". Hard not to with the art book included at Amazon Prime prices. I look forward to my crappy school bag.

It's pretty cool that the PS3 version is only $50 (so just 40 if you pre-order on Amazon Prime), too. I expected the Atlus tax to give no shits.

Replicant

Mar 20, 2007
Preordered the TYHE and Steelbook edition. God knows if this will ever come to Australia so why wait?

exmachina64

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
They really should name the pack-in CDs something else to avoid confusion...

The OST for Persona 4 is ~52 tracks on 2 discs, and retails for around 30 dollars, more around release. They aren't going to be including the equivalent in a special edition when they make bank selling it separate. I expect the P5 bonus CD to be a sampling but nowhere near comprehensive.
The most frustrating thing is that they don't put the soundtracks up for sale on digital services.

Crimsonsky

Aug 1, 2013
Is the jpn 20th anniversary edition still available somewhere? Might double dip for that sweet soundtrack.

Remk

Jun 8, 2005
The most frustrating thing is that they don't put the soundtracks up for sale on digital services.
Because that would imply an additional license and fees for streaming/download and since the market is so small no licensing company will take the hit

It sucks but hey the internet at least give you options *cough* damn this throat of mine!

LambdaTeos

Apr 5, 2016
Stupid taxes :/ and I dont even own a PS4 yet!
But heck I imagine I will have it by then, preordered
yeah that sucks, I live in mexico too, but I have prime and since we import things as a business, it's a little easier.

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013
The only thing that sucks is that it doesn't seem to come with the standard case and the steelbook as an extra, it seems to be only the steelbook and I really love the cover of the regular version.

Also Atlus collector's editions are never rare and often get heavily discounted a few months after release so I'm not sure I wanna jump right into this one.

Miracle

Apr 23, 2015
Anything these days > Statues.

Statues are the laziest items to put in CEs these days. Glad Atlus didn't follow suit and put some actual effort into this one like they do with most if not all of them.