• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 Premium "Take Your Heart" Edition announced & available for pre-order

• Thread starter Deleted member 57681
  • Start date
I'll just be getting the standard package (may even go digital - I don't see myself reselling this) because the bag and plushie don't do anything for me. But it's a nice, big CE worthy of such a great franchise. So hyped for Feb!

Ricitor

$150 overall with express shipping to South Africa. Not sure what is worse, the final price or that I am seriously considering it.

If I don't get it, I'm just going to have to hope that EU gets something similar but I really have little to no faith in that. Hell, I have little faith it will come out in 2017 for EU.

----
Screw it, since they charge only when shipped I will hold onto it in case nothing announced for EU.

Vlaphor

Just pre-ordered the special edition from Amazon for PS4, but I'm also wondering if this game will come out on PC. Rather have it on there...but PC games don't really get big physical special editions anymore.

sora87

Ok, ok, I cracked, I pre ordered and will import, comes to $120 to get it here. Checked out on amazon.com with all my amazon.co.uk details, hope it's all good.

wiibomb

Personally I don't think the thread is innapropiate. Yesterday I preordered my collectors until night, which is really late for me since I preorder the moment they release them, I was saved that amazon still had it, the last thread just informed of the release date, but nothing on the collector's.

I would be pretty mad if I lost that CE.

I like everything included, but I really wanted that 20th anniversary CDs from the japanese limited edition with the OST from all the persona games, not complaining I found this edition pretty cheap priced

icecream

Public Health Threat
Cuz Persona 5's Japanese cast is made up of pretty much what most might consider an all-star cast.
People who beg for Japanese audio in a game always say this everytime, and 9/10 times it's the exact same anime seiyuu people that have been doing the same games and anime for years.

One less game without their voices will not be a detriment to you, believe me.

Pre-ordered from the Amazon US site. If the take your heart edition is announced for Aus I'll cancel it, but then again the game itself hasn't officially been announced for Aus yet :(

Came to $130 Aud including shipping and tax 😭 The Australian dollar is shittier than most of your favourite persona waifus, but the hype is real.

KodaRuss

Wow, it is pretty cheap also. Might just bite the bullet and get this. Dont really need or want the bag but whatever the wife may want it.

Preordered yesterday within 10 seconds of it showing up on Amazon for $72 (Prime discount). Got a $75 gift card today from doing an in-home test of a coffee maker. Coincidence? I think not!!

Only comes with the steelbook and not the regular case as well?

Well that's one way to instantly turn me off a collector's edition.

Thanks for looking out for my bank account Atlus :')

Balb

Only comes with the steelbook and not the regular case as well?

Well that's one way to instantly turn me off a collector's edition.

Thanks for looking out for my bank account Atlus :')

As far as I know, there won't be a regular box for any first-print copy.

kidko

Thanks OP. It wasn't coming up on Amazon search but the direct link worked and I got it. $71 with Prime makes it a no-brainer

EMT0

Banned
Super bummed we're not getting the 5-disc OST or the Persona 3 & 4 DLC packs (I'm sure those will either be day one freebies or just sold separately). But got my Amazon pre-order taken care of yesterday. I'll probably just have to hunt down the CD set from the Japanese LE via eBay or whatever.

Now I just hope the CD we're getting isn't another 6 or 8 track sampler like most of the pre-order discs Atlus does.

Why I'm not buying the Premium Edition. So disappointed :(

pantsmith

The steelbook art is hideous, and a major step down from the actual box art. I know it says its a placeholder at the moment, but theres no reason a game as stylish as Persona deserves box art like that.

normal or steelbook edition for me. would get the premium without bag, replaced with full ost instead. easy pass.

will order close to release.

Is the Morgana plush big enough to cover my chest? I need to know before I buy, I don't want to be harassed about censoring the moobs.

Daft Punk

Banned
Hmm, Amazon Prime or get it through my job at GameStop. The Prime discount is nice, but after seeing how many times packages got delayed for new releases, I'm not sure.

Top Bottom