• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 Premium "Take Your Heart" Edition announced & available for pre-order

• Thread starter Deleted member 57681
  • Start date

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Man, companies are sure riding the CE gravy train these days. Almost every big name title has one now. Part of me loves it, and part of my hates it. The part of me hating it being my wallet.

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car
Done, went through amazon for the Prime discount (plus SPLC donation through smile.amazon.com)

Haven't bought a CE in ages, but this one feels right

ar4757

I love you best buy

Preordered it first thing when it went up yesterday, came out to $76. If I pretend I don't have GCU for other games, then with normal MSRP for a console game being $60, this CE only cost $16 more. I don't really ever buy CE's but I love Persona now

Ultimadrago

With small artbook, sampler CD and teensy plush, I'm not sure I'll be keeping my preorder on this one. I suppose time will tell if I secretly am crushing on schoolbags...

Koyuga

Preordered, hope the bag isn't too shitty, but I'm expecting it to be at least a little bit shitty, since the whole bundle is only $90.

.JayZii

Banned
I never pre-order and I just pre-ordered the "Take Your Heart Edition". Hard not to with the art book included at Amazon Prime prices. I look forward to my crappy school bag.

It's pretty cool that the PS3 version is only $50 (so just 40 if you pre-order on Amazon Prime), too. I expected the Atlus tax to give no shits.

They really should name the pack-in CDs something else to avoid confusion...

The OST for Persona 4 is ~52 tracks on 2 discs, and retails for around 30 dollars, more around release. They aren't going to be including the equivalent in a special edition when they make bank selling it separate. I expect the P5 bonus CD to be a sampling but nowhere near comprehensive.

The most frustrating thing is that they don't put the soundtracks up for sale on digital services.

Remk

The most frustrating thing is that they don't put the soundtracks up for sale on digital services.

Because that would imply an additional license and fees for streaming/download and since the market is so small no licensing company will take the hit

It sucks but hey the internet at least give you options *cough* damn this throat of mine!

MANUELF

Banned
Stupid taxes :/ and I dont even own a PS4 yet!
But heck I imagine I will have it by then, preordered
I bought it from the mexican site 1950 with taxes and shipping, at least Im not paying in dollars and the ever increasing value

Boss Mog

The only thing that sucks is that it doesn't seem to come with the standard case and the steelbook as an extra, it seems to be only the steelbook and I really love the cover of the regular version.

Also Atlus collector's editions are never rare and often get heavily discounted a few months after release so I'm not sure I wanna jump right into this one.

Fugh, sure why not. 76 for a CE isn't bad and I will for sure buy this game at launch. Plus, I can always cancel on Amazon if I change my mind.

Top Bottom