• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 Royal E3 2019 trailer (English voiced)

Bullet Club

Featuring the incredible talents of the original Persona 5 English voice cast, including Xander Mobus, Max Mittelman, Cassandra Lee Morris, Erika Harlacher, Matt Mercer, Cherami Leigh, Erica Lindbeck, Xanthe Huynh, and Robbie Daymond, this trailer gives fans a glimpse at just a few of the new features and story beats introduced in Persona 5 Royal.

We’re also very happy to introduce the actors lending their voices to Persona 5 Royal‘s new central characters:
  • Laura Post as the talented gymnast and new playable party member, Kasumi Yoshizawa
  • Billy Kametz as Shujin Academy’s counselor and new confidant, Takuto Maruki

Ulysses 31

I'm torn, P5 was too much of a visual novel at times and too much hand holding with characters overly explaining what's going but I liked going through the palaces... :lollipop_confused:

Last edited:

Carna

Banned
>Dubs with the same boring overused voice actors that don't fit the characters
>Incredible
Excalibur_Reaction.jpg

Hadoukie

Yeah, English voices are no bueno. I really hope they give us the Japanese audio option again, because that's what I'm used to from vanilla.

saintjules

Featuring the incredible talents of the original Persona 5 English voice cast, including Xander Mobus, Max Mittelman, Cassandra Lee Morris, Erika Harlacher, Matt Mercer, Cherami Leigh, Erica Lindbeck, Xanthe Huynh, and Robbie Daymond, this trailer gives fans a glimpse at just a few of the new features and story beats introduced in Persona 5 Royal.

We’re also very happy to introduce the actors lending their voices to Persona 5 Royal‘s new central characters:
  • Laura Post as the talented gymnast and new playable party member, Kasumi Yoshizawa
  • Billy Kametz as Shujin Academy’s counselor and new confidant, Takuto Maruki

Billy Kametz passed away 3 days ago

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadli...-video-game-anime-voice-actor-1235043484/amp/

Top Bottom