• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers Planned PS4/Switch Western Release Confirmed in Koei Tecmo Financial Report

ZZZZ

There it is, finally.

The game is a crossover between Koei Tecmo's Dynasty Warriors and Atlus's Persona franchises, and is set six months after the events of Persona 5. It follows Joker and the rest of the Phantom Thieves of Hearts as they investigate a series of mysterious events involving people across Japan.

persona-5-scramble-the-phantom-strikers-screen-04-27may20-en-us

persona-5-scramble-the-phantom-strikers-screen-05-27may20-en-us

persona-5-scramble-the-phantom-strikers-screen-06-27may20-en-us

persona-5-scramble-the-phantom-strikers-screen-07-27may20-en-us

persona-5-scramble-the-phantom-strikers-screen-09-27may20-en-us

persona_5_fan_art_by_deviantakefreecanvas_dbm3s5z-fullview.png

Link to fan art. https://www.deviantart.com/deviantakefreecanvas/art/Persona-5-fan-art-702255959

Last edited:
That art is pretty bad though I appreciate Haru's palace treasures.

I'm going to miss my waifu Kasumi though. Maybe they could make Persona 5 Scramble Royal. Scroyal.

ZZZZ

Am I the only one wondering WTF Persona 5: Scramble: The Phantom Strikers" is!? 😂
"The game is a crossover between Koei Tecmo's Dynasty Warriors and Atlus's Persona franchises, and is set six months after the events of Persona 5. It follows Joker and the rest of the Phantom Thieves of Hearts as they investigate a series of mysterious events involving people across Japan. "

Hudo

fuckin' finally. So, what about Dragon Quest Heroes I & II for Switch for the west? It has been years...

For someone like myself who doesn’t like turn based combat and never played a Persona game before, I enjoyed 5 a lot , so I’ll definitely check this out.

Mista

Banned
About damn time. I know localisation takes lots of time

Happy to hear something official for now

KWAB

Banned
Heard good things about it but damn the aliasing is disgusting, would be nice if they could use the extra power on the PS5 to fix it.

lachesis

Well, very much looking forward to it.
This may be the first title that may want me to buy a PS5 if it applies some enhancement (notably Anti-Aliasing on graphics mode - as it lacks AA in graphics mode in PS4 pro).

Top Bottom