• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 to be Splorgenborg exclusive; 20X6 release

also no mention of the PS3 version.

idk what to make of this, take it with a grain of salt.

OKIBSOD.png

http://p-ch.jp/news/detail/?nid=402

TI82

Banned
I'd buy a PC version so fast, though I doubt it would get the cool physical release with the goodies.

Ydelnae

I wonder how many "what is the point of the stupid event now that the date leaked?"/"i'm glad I don't have to watch that pointless stream now that I know the date" post we're going to get now.

So that's August 7th right and whoa if true since Persona Channel is the official site. Guess it might actually be a worldwide release if PC is releasing at the same time.

PS3 version getting canned would also make sense since I recall them mentioning them wanting to take advantage of the PS4 and I guess that eventually made the PS3 version nonviable or at least perform like absolute shit.

Edit: Oh July 8th wow.

Ridley327

It's Year-Month-Day, so July 8th.

Also, R.I.P. PS3 version? Did it die so that the PC version could live?

The scope of the project could have simply been too much for the PS3 to handle in the end. It'd be crazy to have had Persona completely skip an entire generation, but if it's for the best, then I don't see how anyone would complain.

Top Bottom