• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 vs. Bloodborne

Vote for your Game Of The Generation!

• Persona 5

Votes: 102 30.3%
  • Bloodborne

Votes: 235 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.Pennywise

Banned
This match is part of the Game of the Generation Tournament. For rules, details and current brackets go to the Tournament thread (Click)

rZyLibk.jpg

DJT123

These are the games that interest me most on PlayStation. I haven't played Bloodbourne (really want to.)

I played Persona 5 (not Royal, the PS3 version) on RPCS3, and was greatly dissapointed in the charactertization. I much prefered P4G, but I hear Royal fixes that to some extent.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
.Pennywise .Pennywise you are one evil son of b***h!!!

This is going to be as painful as fuck!!!!
giphy.gif

But this time I have to go with Bloodborne. If it was against SMTIII Nocturne It would have been much easier choice.

Last edited:

DogofWar

Bloodborne is definitely my game of the generation, no matter who it would face.
Though Persona 5 is good it was still an easy choice.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Easy choice for me. Even though I enjoyed P2-4, Persona 5 didn't grab me. Bloodborne, on the other hand, is on regular rotation since I got it with my PS4 in 2015.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
I expect this thread will be short compared to the others, absent all the comments amounting to "well OF COURSE the Sony Exclooooosive is winning".

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Wow, it's a bloodbath

GymWolf

I liked p5, it was my first persona.

But bloodborne is too much superior except for the shitty performance.

i liked the OST more in persona tho.

GymWolf

Persona 5 easy

Generic dungeoncrawer game #58 did not move me
dude we had like 3 major games with victorian london type of location during this gen, vampyr, the shitter (also known as the shorter) and bloodborne...and even less good games with lovecraft shit...
And how many games with anime tiddies? (and i like persona 5 and tiddies)

Last edited:
Top Bottom