• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 Won't Be Out In North America Until February 2017

Nibel

Sorry, Persona fans: you won’t be dating new waifus and husbandos until next year. Atlus announced today that Persona 5 will be out in North America on February 14, 2017.

That’s five months after Japan gets the fifth Persona, and it might come as a bummer to North American gamers who hoped to go on cat burglary dates this year. On the plus side, at least now we have plenty of time for FFXV?

Source (Kotaku)

You can read the full Atlus PR at the link

Well my backlog is immense and I'm still trying to complete P4G.

No word on EU peasants release date though?
I hear they are always last in line, months past NA launch.

mjcrybanderas-gif.3906

wrowa

After all of these delays I somehow got my hopes up that Atlus USA had enough time to work on the localization, so that they can put out an English version shortly after the Japanese one. I guess that wasn't the case.

That's too bad, really.

Ridley327

Same gap as Persona 4 (vanilla, at least), so it's not a longer wait. I wonder what happened that caused the initial "released in the same year" plans to be dropped.

Tsosie

Shame, but if FFXV is as deep as we hope it is then I will not be too disappointed. Between this, FFXV, World of FF, and I am Setsuna we have like 6 months of pure RPG goodness to look forward to.

Thank you Atlus. Now I don't have to divy my time up between Persona and FFXV. I have time to play that, World of FF, prolly KH II.8 and shuffle between Persona and Horizon in February. Well played Persona Team

Top Bottom