• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Sophia

You must be ancient XD

Eh? The first two came out in 1990 and 1992. The last one didn't come out til 2001. :p

Now if you want a game that's truly difficult and would put any SMT or Persona game to shame, play Wizardry IV. Bet you can't get past the first room without a walkthrough. ;)

Don't actually play Wizardry IV, it's an awful game.

I want to fight that boss now.

Imagine if that had been the first boss of the game instead of Disco Ninja Frog?

Style

Banned
Thanks Style! I actually went into paint and muted the red a bit so it matched the dengeki cover a little more.

Alright RiseGAF, we takin' over.

Paint doesn't fill colours right. Here's a fixed version with matte red:

iUNkh4HwLSWTJ.png

Sign me up for an Elizabeth variation. Nice work.

Best I could do:

ig5XGkg5dLYrQ.png

Also I fixed the red on the other ones. Up for grabs for anyone who wants:

i5SlkIf4Ek8oa.png

iAe36O80yv9N0.png

Jonnax

I just remembered that in Persona 4 when you're going through the S.Link for Yukiko
it's mentioned that there's a faint hint of love in the Level 6 rankup. Interestingly none of the other S.Links say anything similar so does that mean that Yukiko is the canonical paring for the protagonist?

Yukiko: But... maybe it wasn't all a lie.
Yukiko: ......
Yukiko: T-Taste my food again, okay...?

> Yukiko is blushing...
> You felt a faint hint of love from Yukiko...

> The Yukiko Amagi Social Link has reached level 6!
> Your power to create Personas of the Priestess Arcana has grown!
> Yukiko's growth of heart has affected her Persona as well...

Yukiko: Ummm... Oh yeah, shopping!

> You helped Yukiko with her shopping and walked home partway together.

From http://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/641695-persona-4-golden/faqs/65710

Meia

I just remembered that in Persona 4 when you're going through the S.Link for Yukiko
it's mentioned that there's a faint hint of love in the Level 6 rankup. Interestingly none of the other S.Links say anything similar so does that mean that Yukiko is the canonical paring for the protagonist?

kewlmyc

A hypothetical "Shadow Saki" I drew because I wanted to.
ocq9AgH.png

I was interested in learning more about the first two victims, I felt kind of cheated you never really got to see what made them tick. So I extrapolated a bit from the little you actually see of Saki, and I figured her Shadow might have had something to do with her feeling like a betrayer--working for the very company that is driving her parents out of business, pretending to like someone to get ahead, etc. I don't know, I might be completely off the mark, and the symbolism is a little arcane, but I had fun. I think I'll try to do one for all of the characters maybe. Yamano should be pretty easy I think.

Nice art. We have so many artist here! Not sure how I feel about Saki being part of the Investigation Team though.

Sophia

All it means is that she fell for the protagonist before anyone else (unless you're on NG+) and nothing more. =P

Yukiko is boring.

You're boring!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Tools are becoming both more plentiful and simpler to use, we'll get there eventually.

Hopefully the pay will as well, but that's a harder fight. Still looking for work right now after getting laid off last summer, but salaries in the rest of the tech sector are easily 50-60%+ higher than in games.

cj_iwakura

Policenauts had one great ending. The final boss's demise was perfect. It was basically Lethal Weapon: the graphic adventure visual novel, and I have a hard time finding fault in that.

Best I could do:

iehKMVab4dLlu.png

Bonus:

iL8r5ojIR2H19.png

iOBFSosmGyssV.png

Red is the new yellow.

-Takes Maragret-

ocq9AgH.png

I was interested in learning more about the first two victims, I felt kind of cheated you never really got to see what made them tick. So I extrapolated a bit from the little you actually see of Saki, and I figured her Shadow might have had something to do with her feeling like a betrayer--working for the very company that is driving her parents out of business, pretending to like someone to get ahead, etc. I don't know, I might be completely off the mark, and the symbolism is a little arcane, but I had fun. I think I'll try to do one for all of the characters maybe. Yamano should be pretty easy I think.

:O Oh wow!

Omikaru

I'm bored of Yukaru, but I'm going to buck the trend of all these Rise avatars, and go with Shadow Chie instead.

Sorry Rise fans.

Style

Banned
What source are you using? I could think of a couple in particular.
(For fear of sounding picky, I was hoping for a dynamic depiction of her like that awesome Margaret one.)

I need some clean art (like line art or whatever that is not coloured). You can pm me if you have any you want turned in to a stylish avatar.

oh goddamn :eek:

is a Teddie one possible?

I will see if I can find some clean Teddie art.

ocq9AgH.png

Very creepy, but in good way. I like especially the way Saki's just hanging there above all those skulls. Very Kaneko if you ask me.

Top Bottom