• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

kewlmyc

I don't mind February being Rise month (even though June would be more appropriate since that's when her birthday is, same with Fuuka. Could have a Persona support month). I even just received my Rise figure today. She's great (her Risette personality is annoying though).
uebFY4j.jpg

Can't change avatars though, gotta represent that DanganRonpa.

I don't mind February being Rise month (even though June would be more appropriate since that's when her birthday is, same with Fuuka. Could have a Persona support month). I even just received my Rise figure today. She's great (her Risette personality is annoying though).

Heh, that's the Series 1 version of the Rise figure I have :)

I40E08Sl.jpg

This is great, great stuff. I love the Inferno reference in both the art and the thinking behind how Saki's shadow may have manifest for her. Just excellent work here. :D
Thanks. I had actually originally drawn her wearing a ancient Roman styled toga, but nixed it when I decided she didn't look recognizable enough as Saki.

And thanks for all the other comments, everyone else!

Moonlight

Banned
I'm super happy that X-characterGAF month is actually becoming a thing. To commemorate the creation of a fun new tradition, here's a Rise art dump for you guys!

rnWRxGp.gif
Glorious.

I'll actually contribute my own art-dump. Many days I have spent collecting Rise art!

Sources were linked if I had them.

And a bonus picture, to celebrate jolly cooperation between Rise and YosukeGAF.

tumblr_mjzcnhPgrb1qddg0do1_1280.jpg

Nice Pacific Rim and Gurren Lagann figures. I raise you this...

I have Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann and Granzeboma figures in transit right now. I'll post pics once they arrive :)

Oh, and I have figures of Disco Ninja Frog, Izanami-no-Okami, Scott Pilgrim, MGS4 Raiden, MGR Raiden, the Xenomorph and Crimson Typhoon as well. I'll go take pics of them right now :O

Lunar15

I approve of all of this.

I want a Yukiko month though, dammit. Risette = #1, but there's too much Yukiko hatin' in here.

kewlmyc

I have Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann and Granzeboma figures in transit right now. I'll post pics once they arrive :)

Oh, and I have figures of Disco Ninja Frog, Izanami-no-Okami, Scott Pilgrim, MGS4 Raiden, MGR Raiden, the Xenomorph and Crimson Typhoon as well. I'll go take pics of them right now :O

I don't think I could fit all of my figs in one picture.... :( I'll try though.

Top Bottom