• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Persona Community Thread |OT9| SPOILER TAGS OR DIE

Arcana Wiz

Jul 10, 2014
I've been mostly lurking since i have not played Persona 5.

But if you could send me the discord invite i would be thankful

Apr 29, 2014
I didn't post in PersonaGAF a ton, I mostly lurked it, but I like to think I posted enough times to be recognized at least somewhat.

May I please get an invitation to the Persona and SMT Discords?

Verder

Aug 6, 2014
id love a Discord link

my time is up here and i cant bring myself to post with current standings.

Ive had a great time in this thread and all threads SMT/Persona. Hopefully i catch yall around

Jul 27, 2014
I'd like an invite to the discord if possible pls. I didn't post much in these threads, but I'm always in Persona threads on gaming side.

Hexxen-Panda

Mar 30, 2016
I'd like an invite to the discord, if it's all right.
Didn't post much in the community thread, but really loved the OTs for P5

Andrefpvs

May 18, 2010
Europe
twitter.com
I posted here a lot during the P4 days, but unfortunately I stopped posting because I still haven't played P5 due to personal reasons.

I'd love an invite to the Discord so I can stay in touch with everyone :)

defusal

Oct 15, 2016
Lurked these threads since before I had an account and I picked up golden on my vita. Doubt thats enough but would love an invite if possible.

Morning Star

Jan 27, 2014
Haven't posted much at all of Gaf in the last few months but I posted in the OT threads before my hiatus. If I haven't missed the bus on this one could I also get an invite to the discord?