• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT9| SPOILER TAGS OR DIE

.JayZii

Banned
image.php

Sweet Mother.... I never thought I would see that guy ever again.... I can't believe I never discussed him at all. Isn't he based off something??? Oh and...
I loved that moment when you hear his voice in Persona 4 when you visit the P3 Dorm
Jesus?

cj_iwakura

Strega were woefully underutilized. Great in concept, weak in execution.

Especially their difficulty. Imagine
fighting all three at once, with them buffing their team and debuffing yours. Could have been a nightmare.

Should have been.

image.php

Sweet Mother.... I never thought I would see that guy ever again.... I can't believe I never discussed him at all. Isn't he based off something??? Oh and...
I loved that moment when you hear his voice in Persona 4 when you visit the P3 Dorm

THE END IS NIGH!

Setsu00

I just remembered that Ayase existed. I always forget her for some reason and apparently she even has her own theme song?

Mediking

fighting all three at once, with them buffing their team and debuffing yours. Could have been a nightmare.

Should have been.

THE END IS NIGH!

Yeah, yeah!!! Strega!!! Man, I'm trying to remember what was really going on with them.... What were they even fighting for again?
Were they even truly bad guys?

DNAbro

Non of the P5 songs seem really spoilery. There is one that makes me wonder something though.

The song titled "Lust". I wonder if it's the theme for the Kamoshida fight, and if each boss will get their own theme.

DNAbro

So the tracklists, it seems like it is only one arrange per album? Or do we assume each one is remastered or whatever.

Mediking

I just remembered that Ayase existed. I always forget her for some reason and apparently she even has her own theme song?

Code:
[IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/73614bc71cc2bd516b4b354f1900dfc3/tumblr_nmp45kjR911ry8an7o1_500.png[/IMG]

I know I said this before but I love your art. Like seriously. You're talented as heck.

Code:
[IMG]https://67.media.tumblr.com/cdfc147538972e06da4501be37351a00/tumblr_o3f7k3XT9e1ry8an7o1_500.png[/IMG]

I love how both eyes of Joker look crazy. Joker is giving some Light Yagami vibes.

Lynx_7

Should have been.

Persona users in general have been super underwhelming.(P4 spoilers)
Adachi was also a pushover, though that may have been somewhat justified since he's basically phase 1 of the "final" boss fight.

If we have another one of those in P5 I really hope they actually deliver this time.

Mediking

Uh..
they advocate Nyx's arrival and the end of the world. Maybe?

Takaya... now I remember. Thanks.

Adachi was also a pushover, though that may have been somewhat justified since he's basically phase 1 of the "final" boss fight.

If we have another one of those in P5 I really hope they actually deliver this time.

?! P4 spoilers...
Adachi was a pushover? How??? He was a crazy clown. I personally don't even like the guy and I predicted it was him long ago when I started P4 but he was still intense when he went showed who he truly was.

Lynx_7

Takaya... now I remember. Thanks.

?! P4 spoilers...
Adachi was a pushover? How??? He was a crazy clown. I personally don't even like the guy and I predicted it was him long ago when I started P4 but he was still intense when he went showed who he truly was.

You misunderstood me, I'm talking specifically about his boss fight, not his character.

Makio

So the tracklists, it seems like it is only one arrange per album? Or do we assume each one is remastered or whatever.

Im 85% sure is only one new remix for disc the others songs are the game versions we know for years

About the P5 tracklist "Life will change" is the pv04 theme (is part of the lyrics i think) and the battle theme "Last Surprise" calling it now

cheez124

the person who uploaded that unboxing video just announced he'll be uploading the OST either tonight or tomorrow. can't wait!

Makio

the person who uploaded that unboxing video just announced he'll be uploading the OST either tonight or tomorrow. can't wait!

"i had to work today" yeah for the sound of his comments that is going to take a while like 8-10 hours left

Hope someone beat it ...but what we know about these early copies is in just taiwan or there another places

Tirod

Well I went ahead and pre-ordered the JP version on PSN. My Japanese is pretty limited but once I make it to dungeons I should be okay, I'll just have to take things slow.

Anyone doing anything similar? I used to do it for the Pokemon games on DS when we didn't have global release dates/other odd titles here and there.

If anything I'll just whet my appetite for the NA version so I'm not going stir crazy. I'll have at least played it in some capacity.

Sakura

Well I went ahead and pre-ordered the JP version on PSN. My Japanese is pretty limited but once I make it to dungeons I should be okay, I'll just have to take things slow.

Anyone doing anything similar? I used to do it for the Pokemon games on DS when we didn't have global release dates/other odd titles here and there.

If anything I'll just whet my appetite for the NA version so I'm not going stir crazy. I'll have at least played it in some capacity.

If my game doesn't ship by the morning of the 14th I will probably cancel my Amazon order and do something similar.

cj_iwakura

P1/2's are usually tough, especially the Jokers in EP.

Tirod

If my game doesn't ship by the morning of the 14th I will probably cancel my Amazon order and do something similar.

Huh, I never considered ordering off Amazon JP.

Boxart looks amazing but I'm an impatient SOB. I would've ordered off PSN regardless ha.

Jintor

ugh on aussie internet it'd probably take like a week to d/l anyway i guess i may as well leave my preorder going

"Shinpan" sounds kind of lame, though. I'd go with maybe 刑罰 "keibatsu" or 判断 "handan" for judgement.
I chose the one used in the games for the Arcana, though the other ones do sound better. Also, while the Masked Circle/Masquerade are good ideas, I think they won't be that good if it ends up being "Team Masked Circle". I don't really like it with team at the beginning.

Nice that the battle theme is the full version, and it's got the clean version of the prologue music.

Shame there's no full Wake Up, Get Up though.

Much more substantial than I was expecting.

Makio

About the P5 tracklist "Life will change" is the pv04 theme (is part of the lyrics i think) and the battle theme "Last Surprise" calling it now

FUC..IN CALLED IT

My god Life will Change is the best thing ever wish it was the battle theme instead .... Lyn is killing it love her

Makio

Track 16 (Will Power) could be another battle theme, maybe for mid bosses?
For the sound of the guitar it seems can be have vocals added at some point and my god if this a boss battle theme im sold

SMT Meguro is back but give me Catherine vibes for some reason

Makio

aaaand the ninjas are striking the videos down

It hits the internet nothing is stoping this hype train now ..... c'mon Atlus we steal your OST

And of course Meguro was bullsh.. saying Lyn English is perfect but im having a easy time guessing the lyrics than previous games almost got complete the battle theme chorus (two words i cant figure it out lol) and had like 60% lyrics of Life Will Change which right now i cant stop listening

Makio

Track 15 and 16 of the Persona 5 are boss themes for sure and i kinda even say track 15 is a prelude / intro of track 16 like Meguro did in DDS and such... maybe the spoilerish tracks of the list since i know people want to get those boss battle music in context

Just noticed the PV03 theme is missing of the list

Top Bottom