• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 Thread

Sycoraxic98

Neo Member
Went to try to rewatch it and it says that the show is over and that it's a paid event...there's no option to rewatch, so I clicked on the button to buy a Net Ticket again, and it won't let me do that either since I bought one. Can I just never watch an archive again because I watched it the one time? It says playable until August 31st, but is that just for people who haven't watched it the one time?

I felt that Hirata Shihoko was not at her best, it looks like she's really tired.

I have no idea where you're getting this from. She was great, some songs like Reach Out to the Truth had a pretty intense choreography, singing and dancing isn't easy. She didn't seem tired at all, quite the opposite actually.

It's great that they had the dancers on stage for most of the show this time, it gave the whole thing a great dynamic.

Loved the medley as well.
And damn, this venue is huge, I already knew it had more seats than Budokan but the space is really big. I'm so happy for them, this success is so deserved.

Gbraga

HOLY SHIT THEY PLAYED THE ORIGINAL DEEP BREATH DEEP BREATH?as?dasdkASFJPSDJDPFOSJGPODFJG

JAFAAA
AJOP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DAAAAMN

Lotus Juice is the best.

Went to try to rewatch it and it says that the show is over and that it's a paid event...there's no option to rewatch, so I clicked on the button to buy a Net Ticket again, and it won't let me do that either since I bought one. Can I just never watch an archive again because I watched it the one time? It says playable until August 31st, but is that just for people who haven't watched it the one time?

It's definitely still rewatchable (I've tried it last night) you just click on the timeshift icon and it should bring you to the recorded stream.

It's great that they had the dancers on stage for most of the show this time, it gave the whole thing a great dynamic.

This, the dancers really did add a lot to the performances.

Jachaos

I actually mostly didn't like the dancers, save for a few performances. They just looked like they were flailing their arms around not knowing what to do, or playing pretend cops and robber on stage. I also don't usually like the cosplays as they look so jarring and cheap with what the characters usually look like.

The Velvet Room twin cosplays looked really nice though.

The tap dancing girl was a really cool touch too.

In fact the dancing by Shihoko (I think that's her name, the P4 singer) added to the performance usually. I just feel like the random dancers didn't. I wish the cameras showed more of the band playing.

Like Meguro during his solos, and the guitarist too. A shot of the keyboard being played. We didn't even see the violins being played during Rivers in the Desert during that awesome violin part after the chorus.

Overall show was great, lots of new songs (even from past game, like the original Deep Breath Deep Breath they never do, and that P2 song)

Jachaos

Seems that way, I can't go back to watch a certain part since I already watched it.

I can't believe this system exists in 2017. How has Youtube not completely taken over? Full screen for Premium members only? Archived content only accessible once, even after paying 15$? NicoNico is pure shit.

Shit, you're right. I didn't see the fine print of the ticket purchase where it says you can only watch the timeshift once, apparently for the specific length of the video (this is in addition to the livestream). I got blocked on mine as well. And here I was gunning to rewatch it on the weekends too!

Sorry for the misinformation people. Messed up pretty bad on this one.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Two dancing games and a sequel to PQ?

They should have just come out and said they were doing P5 Remix with a female protagonist already. lol

Top Bottom