• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 Thread

I'm beyond frustrated for being stuck at work.
How was the show guys? I'm a massive Persona Live fan, how did it compare to previous shows?
I just want to drop everything and watch it, fuck.

Dugna

DON'T DO THIS TO ME

for real tho the assets are in place for P3 and 4 remakes now

Atlus plzzzz

I don't know whats even happening, just they played a P3 video after a long wait...just thought it was a P3 remake, this shit is insane. Didin't even expect video game announcements.

^The video is the segue for the last song, the concerts always ended with Kimi no Kioku.

I had kind of hoped they would end it on Hoshi to Bokura to.

It's over. That was really fun to watch. A little sad with the lack of info for P5R but P Dance announce was enough for me.

Cutting Never More short is a fucking crime.

P5 was a mistake, it's nothing but trash.

Shush, Hoshi To Bokura deserves it.

Show's over, what a ride! Definitely felt a lot more enjoyable than Super Live 2015. Dragon1983, you're going to love it. The P5 OST, Lyn and the P4DAN dancers really added a lot to the show. They had a lot of great takes on the songs as well, some real standouts like the violin rendition of Heaven, and the live performance of Rivers.

Now to see what Stalker Club was about.

Sallokin

Walking out of the arena now. I hope the stream was able to get across just how fucking incredible the show was. Lyn's voice is so huge and my entire section was crying during never more. I'm exhausted lol.

Gbraga

Shush, Hoshi To Bokura deserves it.

Show's over, what a ride! Definitely felt a lot more enjoyable than Super Live 2015. Dragon1983, you're going to love it. Lyn and the P4DAN dancers really added a lot to the show.

Now to see what Stalker Club was about.

They didn't have to cut that in order to have the full Never More. We didn't need two versions of Light the Fire Up in the Night again. >_>

Never More is just not something you can cut from these shows, it's the moment everyone goes BibleThump and sing along, it's fucking beautiful. Hirata cried in FES 2013, and now here we are, it's not even worth playing in full. What a time to be alive!

Tokyo Daylight had a live performance, though, PARA PARA PARA PARA, with cosplayers and shit. I adore the song, but I'm not sure it needed a live version.

Top Bottom