• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PETA: Stop using anti-animal language

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Saw this earlier this week.

I didn't give it the time of the day. Come on, the fact that this is somewhat serious is concerning.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
it's funny cos by this point even animal rights activists don't take PETA seriously. they are barely coasting on goodwill from the 90s.

I would love an investigative report on the people inside of PETA and those that still support them. Something akin to a cult documentary, undercover work and all.

Silent Duck

I'll just leave this here for you to mock.

FWIW they were on the right track getting fur banned. Vegans can go fuck themselves, we eat meat to survive (and I am in favour of ensuring that it's done as humanely as possible) and because it's bloody delicious, and in general animal cruelty can fuck right off (eg fox-hunting, etc). Like many campaign groups, they won, then didn't quite know what to do next so they're making up some new issues for people to get angry about.

PETA, I say a compromise is in order.
How about “You can’t feed a dead horse, but you can beat a fed horse.”

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Good.

I like it when the meat eaters get their panties in a twist.

I use the salt from their tears on my avocado toast.

Fill em boys!

Thanks for reminding me, I have two hens to rotisserie tomorrow.
Only tears of joy here

Last edited:
PETA are the original SJWs and the main reason why I always knew the left wing had it's lunatics even when I was a diehard liberal myself, pretty sad how the nuts are increasingly running the nuthouse when it comes to the left wing these days though.

I remember Penn and Teller Bullshit's takedown of PETA was awesome.

Fox Mulder

Peta still loves the attention they get everywhere from posting this kind of retarded shit.

Last edited:

tomiguelk

Neo Member
I think we as a socciety should thrive to abolish the suffering of other species for our enjoyment or vanity, making sure we respect the culture and beliefs of others who might not see it the same way we do. But this is just laughable.
I'll also fight to the death anyone who stands between me and a raw steak...

Last edited:

Gander

Banned
To play Devil's Advocate...PETA sees the worst. It spends all it's time trying to help animals that have been left by the side of the road, brutalized and butchered.

So to take a drastic stance like this is to try to change the overall mindset so people don't think of animals as disposable.

Top Bottom