• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PewDiePie appreciation thread.

Helios

Are we going to deny the obvious, now?

There is nothing wrong in liking his content, although I do strongly believe that YouTubers are a species that need to extinguish for the sake of humankind, but now "appreciating" him is a step too far, imo.
Is this about that time he watched an E;R video or whatever his name was and the 30 min video had a 2 second clip of some tragedy?

Last edited:

Lastyou1

Banned
You sound like a f*cking Nazi bro. Are you trolling? "we must secure the future for woke individuals and exterminate any opposing views"!!!!!! Sounds.... familiar.

Where, just tell me where I wrote that.

Where?

Sobriety is mandatory before posting, you know.

Lastyou1

Banned
How is the most popular YouTuber's content shit? He has 97 MILLION subscribers, maybe its YOU who are the 'steaming pile of shit'?
How is he racist? LOL what? You reply sounds like an angry 11 year old who is bitter Felix has more views on his Minecraft videos than you do.
Where is your content so I can judge how undeservedly shit it is?!?!?

Is he related to you?
Are you paid to playing his attorney?

In both cases that's your problem.

He could have infinite number of followers, his content is still shit.

No, I have no content to share nor I follow other YouTubers because I have a real job and I don't like ALL (KEY WORD) ALL Youtubers/influencers/shit like that, sorry.

As I posted earlier, all (again, keyword) YouTubers are a plague of the human race.

Helios

He could have infinite number of followers, his content is still shit.

No, I have no content to share nor I follow other YouTubers because I have a real job and I don't like ALL (KEY WORD) ALL Youtubers/influencers/shit like that, sorry.
As I posted earlier, all (again, keyword) YouTubers are a plague of the human race.
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Lastyou1

Banned
What a sad thing feeling the need to quote oneself, just to repeat the same joke that went unnoticed the first time, maybe 'cause it was not funny...

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone else other than Pewdiepie.

Go on as I posted nothing.

TrainedRage

Banned
What a sad thing feeling the need to quote oneself, just to repeat the same joke that went unnoticed the first time, maybe 'cause it was not funny...

...Yet here you are going out of your way to talk shit, in an appreciation thread. :rolleyes:
We get it you're attracted to PewDiePie and it's bringing up feelings you have been suppressing for so long. It's OK dude let it out.

Lastyou1

Banned
...Yet here you are going out of your way to talk shit, in an appreciation thread. :rolleyes:
We get it you're attracted to PewDiePie and it's bringing up feelings you have been suppressing for so long. It's OK dude let it out.

Another "funny as hell" joke?

No, bro, I don't feel attracted by racists, sorry.

And the simple fact Neogaf is allowing an appreciation thread is wrong on so many levels.

What's next? Appreciation thread for Michael Richards?

Keep on following him, if you want. But stop offending other people just because you disagree with them.

Last edited:

Helios

Not really, it's just that you keep proving my point. Keep going though. Dig yourself in deeper.
And the simple fact Neogaf is allowing an appreciation thread is wrong on so many levels.
You haven't really proven why it's wrong. Unless your argument is "Youtube is shit and I hate it because I have a JOB"

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned

Im actually really impressed at what he has made so far in his little world. Makes me want to get back into Minecraft. Also pretty funny.

Lastyou1

Banned
Not really, it's just that you keep proving my point. Keep going though. Dig yourself in deeper.

You haven't really proven why it's wrong. Unless your argument is "Youtube is shit and I hate it because I have a JOB"

Since when is right to promote content made by racists?

I'm beating a dead mule here, because both of us are staying in their respective positions, I accepted that and moved on. For the sake of the thread you should do the same.

Last edited:

thief183

Keep on following him, if you want. But stop offending other people just because you disagree with them.

Why are you in this thread?

thief183

Im actually really impressed at what he has made so far in his little world. Makes me want to get back into Minecraft. Also pretty funny.

Yea, that giant meatball is quite impressive, makes me feel ashamed cause in houndreds of minecraft hours I've never built anything bigger than 6x6

Tesseract

Banned

i should make an appreciation thread for michael richards, he's one of my favorite comedians and all around great guy

class act all the way through, unlike you

Last edited:
Tbh I dislike T Series it's unfair also India has a population of more than 1 billion people and every Indian with an account is automatically subscribed without even being aware of it so I kinda call that cheats and it still took forever for T Series and I'm pretty sure Pewdiepie is infamous out there in India.

Birdo

Banned
You have to remember that he has a media team who edit and upload the videos.

So technically, he's taking an hour out of his day to record himself playing a game.

The rest of us can only dream of that kind of work-to-pay ratio :messenger_grinning_smiling:

TrainedRage

Banned
You have to remember that he has a media team who edit and upload the videos.

So technically, he's taking an hour out of his day to record himself playing a game.

The rest of us can only dream of that kind of work-to-pay ratio :messenger_grinning_smiling:
I used to think this too. But honestly finding and making creative and enthralling content is pretty challenging.
He uploads every day. And has recently started to edit his own videos again. He talks about that in his latest video. I think he ends up playing hours of games it's just that he makes these videos 10-30 min. So they are more watchable.
I'm actually super impressed by his work rate. I mean he USED to have a building with employees and backing from Disney. Now he just records in his home studio and has one semi team member who helps edit if Felix needs.
I would guess he spends 6-7 hours a day setting up/planning, playing, recording then editing content.

portruffle

Neo Member
Pewdiepie doesn't do anything edgy or political commentary/references anymore. This to prevent demonetization and algorithmic demotion.
Youtube has turned one of the most talented Youtubers into a generic Minecraft player. It's fascinating.

Psykotik

Pewdiepie doesn't do anything edgy or political commentary/references anymore. This to prevent demonetization and algorithmic demotion.
Youtube has turned one of the most talented Youtubers into a generic Minecraft player. It's fascinating.

i actually only started watching his stuff right around the time he went family friendly. never watched his earlier gaming vids and stuff before he stopped swearing.

so it's actually quite jarring when i go back to look at his older videos now lol.

-Arcadia-

Banned

This is depressing. And true. He’s actually really happy doing this, but I get the feeling he’d be even happier if he could be himself again, speak freely, and actually still have a YouTube career. Or a channel, if he pushes it too far. That video with him and Jack reminiscing over the days where they could say whatever they wanted, and it all being over now, says it all.

Part of me wants him to flip YouTube off, go somewhere else, and do whatever he wants. But to each their own. But this is a case study in how cooperating with censorship... just waters everything down. At least Pewds is still super entertaining, even within the constraints.

TrainedRage

Banned
100 MILLION CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gets married....
...Still playing Minecraft. How much win do you want?!?!?

SUCK IT YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom