• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PewDiePie calls someone a "fucking n****r" during PUBG livestream

Status
Not open for further replies.

santi_yo

During the whole streaming session, he used the word nibber, with b, multiple times. This time he fucked up and said it the way he really wants to say it.

hobozero

So now he issues an apology, maybe a sponsor leaves, and his fans stand by him and/or don't give a shit. Or, slim chance he doubles down on it JonTron style (PDP may be a stupid racist cunt, but he's too greedy to implode his career, I think). Anyone else tired of this shit yet?

Who cares

Who cares that a person who streams himself playing games to millions of people and has a use platform ends up using a racist slur after several eyebrow raising incidents prior? Every person should care that he's influencing kids and teens with racist language.

It looks like everyone is just as shocked as I am.

In other words, not at all.

The asshole has tens of millions of followers, and is also a piece of garbage.
Not a good look.

DuffDry

Wow, I was hoping it'd just be your classic out of tune white guy trying to use it rap lyric style.

Nope, dude just went for broke with the hard r and everything.

TraBuch

Banned
He meant it in the nice way, guys. Why the fuck are you all getting angry at him? He clearly said he wasn't saying it in a bad way. It was the good way. That's why he called him an asshole afterwards. He was using asshole in a good way, too.

Shocking. He realized he fucked up by saying that where everyone could hear it, but there's no coming back from that. I'm sure he says it all the time off camera/mic, though.

Fry-Im-Shocked-Futurama.gif

Exactly. He's just not trying to hide it anymore.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Not going to defend him but youd be surprised how often this happens in Europe especially in countries with no black people. There is literally no understanding of the context, its just a word you hear in music and movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom