• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantasy Star Online 2 - Episode 4 Announcement Trailer

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Anyone on here playing PSO2? I have almost installed it several times but something holds me back.

Zambatoh

For those who are still having trouble, you can download the entire game with PSO2 Tweaker instead of having to go through Microsoft's store. But you do still need the Xbox (beta) app just to log in.

Last edited:

Griffon

PSO1, for all its faults, had more weight to its gameplay, and was kinda interesting to play through, with its spartan story and kind of zen atmosphere. You could easily compare the gameplay style to diablo 1, almost darksouly before its time.

Now PSO2 is fast ADHD shit with explosions and fireworks everywhere every second, and awful anime shit story with unbearable characters. Making us wait 8 years for this is just pathetic.

Last edited:

Carna

Banned
PSO1, for all its faults, had more weight to its gameplay, and was kinda interesting to play through, with its spartan story and kind of zen atmosphere. You could easily compare the gameplay style to diablo 1, almost darksouly before its time.

Now PSO2 is fast ADHD shit with explosions and fireworks everywhere every second, and awful anime shit story with unbearable characters. Making us wait 8 years for this is just pathetic.
I actually prefered psu over pso2

Top Bottom