• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantasy Star Online 2 Import |OT| YOUR MAJESTY

Tain

Oh god this looks so good..

but my computer is trash :( need to get monies asap for gaming computer.

Have fun guys! Hopefully I can eventually join you..

I was pretty shocked at how well this game runs. It's less demanding than even Diablo 3, but I guess it depends on exactly how weak your PC is.

Is there another patch? Wanted to attempt to log in for shits but now I'm patching instead, after already patching about three hours ago.

Emitan

2rcu3qu.jpg

My tiny garden, I will miss you so much ; _ ;

Don't use Tinypic

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Nice OP Keii, thanks for doing this and the guild stuff.
But it's 22 who is the team leader, don't forget that! I'm only his right hand guy.

Yes, there is another patch, but it downloaded reall quickly for me.

I'd easily take worse management over not understanding any text in an RPG, tbh

Same. Though I'll see what the english community does if a release is announced. Much of my enjoyment is from chatting with random strangers and GAF.

And yeesh, the premium content is a bit too rich for my taste. >$10 equivalent for a skill tree reset? Maybe I'll wait.

Edgeward

Dang, I hope they do away with gacha packs for the inevitable
I hope
US release. Paid content is fine but I want to actually pick what I would want.

Playing PSP2 to tide me over in the meantime but man, I don't think it will be enough to keep me from just diving head first into the JP servers blind.

Emitan

I hope

Didn't Japan recently pass a law making them illegal? They might be gone from all version of the game soon.

Wonderful OT. Beyond excited.

That AFK dancing is most likely the source of my Campship loading problems. I RARELY can load the campship coming from the lobby in time that it doesn't DC me. Usually I guess as its loading models in and out as it fades. In Blocks in which there are little people in the lobby, its just like any other load.

I really hate it when I join friends games and then suddenly I disappear because it was located on a 20-23 Block.

ezodagrom

Didn't Japan recently pass a law making them illegal? They might be gone from all version of the game soon.
No, the law was related to exclusive rewards being available to those who complete a list of gatcha items (for example, in the closed beta the only way to get the rappy suit was to get I think 12 certain gatcha outfits, that's what became illegal).

I hope
Well, players can also sell unwanted gatcha outfits in the player shops for meseta. If you want a specific gatcha outfit, you might be lucky and be able to find it in the player shops.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Oooh, that's all? Guess I misclicked. I assume these three bars represent patch downloads somehow?

I think the first bar is overall progress, second is download progress, and the third one is installation progress.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
1h 39 min left. Seriously, patch your clients if you didn't already, since we don't want any lag :(

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
It's alive! And Ship 2 is in a different place on the list, so watch out for that.

Nishastra

Banned
what does it meannnn
632 is double login. Means you probably have an earlier failed login attempt that hasn't quite closed yet and you should wait a few minutes.

I'm getting that too. I really should be going to bed anyway, the game will still be here in the morning :p

Hahaha, Lisa is the best. I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets a little freaked out when she's around.

Gonna try and hop on tonight. Looking forward to more GAF folk hauling ass onto Ship 2!

remz

Hahaha, Lisa is the best. I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets a little freaked out when she's around.

Gonna try and hop on tonight. Looking forward to more GAF folk hauling ass onto Ship 2!

Those eyes man, those eyes. Straight up horror movie axe crazy eyes.

Normally I wouldn't bother playing in japanese due to my lacking skills but the game is good enough to justify it. See you all in block 20!

Cmagus

Nice to see they touched up the lighting abit more. Characters looked really flat in beta and the added environment lights/ particles look great

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
This game looks really cool.

I don't know if I want to jump in without being able to read a damn thing, though, guides or not. Undecided.

Other Mikan is very Japanese, by the way. Wasn't able to carry a conversation with her. x_x

Can we get the list in the OP to also include Player ID? I'd rather not people try to add the other Mikan when they mean to add me.

Top Bottom