• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantom Breaker: Omnia (2d fighting game) announced for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR

Via Gematsu:

Publisher Rocket Panda Games and developers Mages. and GameLoop have announced Phantom Breaker: Omnia, a “massive update” to the May 2013-released fighting game Phantom Breaker: Extra. It will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam in 2021 worldwide. Limited Run Games will produce a limited print physical edition for PlayStation 4 and Switch.
“We are thrilled to bring to the world the definitive version of the Phantom Breaker fighting game, Phantom Breaker: Omnia—a game that was nearly lost to the annals of gaming history,” said Rocket Panda Games executive panda and co-founder M. Panda in a press release. “As fans of the franchise and video games at large, our mission was not only to port the game to modern consoles, but enhance the experience beyond its original scope—a philosophy we plan to extend to every title that Rocket Panda Games releases in the future.”

---

I have this game on PS3. Each character has three different movesets/frame-data based on the fighting style you choose (Quick, Hard, Omnia). I'm an amateur at the game, but even for someone like me, that adds a significant amount of depth to each character. It's a fun anime fighter, so any fans of the sub-genre should give it a look.

Top Bottom