• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantom Dust HD Port coming to Xbox One and PC (Play Anywhere) 2017

Revven

This port pretty much confirms what happened to what they announced two years ago.. Completely scrapped.

So they probably felt they had to do something and this is it.

FinKL

So they scrapped the remake and now are literally porting the original Xbox version with Xbox One features. It looks rough, but it could be my internet.
Still excited, was ahead of it's time to me

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
See it not dead!

Still I'll take it. I LOVED this game back on the original XBOX, seriously it may have been the best game on the system for me, over Halo and everything else. That and Oddworld Stranger's Wrath were my games back in the day!

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
So they scrapped the remake and now are literally porting the original Xbox version with Xbox One features. It looks rough, but it could be my internet.
Still excited, was ahead of it's time to me

They should run through some Xbox classics then. Jade Empire for example.

I think that was all original Xbox FMV footage. I wouldn't be surprised if this was incredibly early.

Even still, the gameplay footage in that FMV isn't going to look that much better; would just be a whole lot sharper.

THIS IS NOT THE GAME THAT WAS ANNOUNCED TWO YEARS AGO

THIS IS NOT A NEW GAME IN GENERAL

THIS IS AN HD RE-RELEASE OF THE ORIGINAL GAME THAT CAME OUT IN 2004

This is great,

While you're at it MS, please consider a re-release of Jet Set Radio Future, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Otogi & Otogi II. Don't care who you have to talk to, just do it.

"THIS IS NOT THE GAME THAT WAS ANNOUNCED TWO YEARS AGO

THIS IS AN HD RE-RELEASE OF THE ORIGINAL GAME THAT CAME OUT IN 2004"

Honestly, with high resolution and online play?

That'll do, pig. That'll do.

packy34

"THIS IS NOT THE GAME THAT WAS ANNOUNCED TWO YEARS AGO

THIS IS AN HD RE-RELEASE OF THE ORIGINAL GAME THAT CAME OUT IN 2004"

Honestly, with high resolution and online play?

That'll do, pig. That'll do.

They specifically said its not in HD. Original assets.

SOR5

Xbox_original_logo_black.png

Everytime i've seen this logo pop up at E3 my eyes suddenly jolt open

Skrams

I guess they figured it might be a slap in the face if showed during the conference, so just throw it in here instead?

Pooya

honestly I take this over some whatever low budget remake by a C tier developer. You know what you will get, it has online play and everything.

Top Bottom