• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

phoebe was the hottest right

Who is the hottest Friends cast member?

• Rachel

Votes: 52 49.1%
  • Monica

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • Phoebe

Votes: 19 17.9%
  • Ross

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joey

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Chandler

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
All of the friends were technically attractive people that I didn't ever personally find attractive. For me, it was all about Lisa on News Radio, or Kate on the Drew Carey Show. I've always been attracted to cute more than beautiful or sexualized.

And what a great show News Radio was, as well:

Last edited:

Greedings

nrm_1415616183-denise-richards-in-friends.jpeg

Denise Richards was in friends once.

Lol, definitely not (there are far better blondes on the show). It's a match between #TeamMonica and #TeamRachel. It's hard to choose between them. Some days I might feel like Team Rachel, other days Team Monica. Depends on which season/episode as well.

Tesseract

Banned
Lol, definitely not (there are far better blondes on the show). It's a match between #TeamMonica and #TeamRachel. It's hard to choose between them. Some days I might feel like Team Rachel, other days Team Monica. Depends on which season/episode as well.

phoebe eats those girls alive on her worst days

Phase

Monica had that bitchiness that really turns me on sometimes, but Rachel was always always hot as fuck and had me standing at attention every time I saw her.

Last edited:

diffusionx

Gold Member
Absolutely not. In fact I go back and watch the show and the gap between her and Monica/Rachel seems larger than ever. Phoebe was a pretty woman but nowhere near the pure forest fire heat that comes out of the other two.

Christina Applegate did a couple of episodes of Friends, sooooo...

#TeamKellyBundy

PfhSitQ.gif

Wow, that is some gif.
It really makes me think Christina is one of the hottest actresses that we never got to see naked (along with Jennifer Love Hewitt).

On topic, I always thought Rachel was the hottest Friends girl, but I was never a huge fan of any of them.

Ikutachi

Phoebe had a distinct look that I enjoyed and she looked the friendliest.

Monica (anal love) > Phoebe > Rachel

Grinchy

Banned
The problem with Monica is that Courtney Cox was only hot for a short window. Maybe the first few seasons or so. She looked amazing in the Ace Ventura days. It's just that all of a sudden it's like she woke up one day and turned into an old lady desperately trying to hold onto her previous looks and it was never the same after that.

Top Bottom