• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice |OT| Khura'in, not Kurain

-Lastly, I can't believe that Phoenix let Apollo leave to do his own thing AND HE STILL HASN'T TOLD HIM ABOUT HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH TRUCY! Jesus Christ, the guy left to work in a foreign country and Phoenix doesn't even think to himself "Hmm, maybe I should mention that Trucy is Apollo's half-sister..." The fact that they're still keeping that a secret bugs me, and yes, I did see the whole epilogue, but the fact remains that this is the 3rd game with Apollo and Phoenix still hasn't revealed this to him. It's kinda messed up at this point. It's probably still gonna be a secret in the next game, seeing as it'll probably be either Phoenix or Apollo and not both.

I don't think it's his call.

I got a question and a comment about court part 1 on the DLC case

1) Is the line
Edgeworth says to Wright about coming from the man who only knows three different kinds of flowers a reference from a past game. I wanna say that it is but I can't remember and it's killing me. This would be just as awesome as the small callback of Edgeworth calling the Mr. Monkey statue in AAI2 the Ms. Monkey statue. So small but really rewarding for the die hard fans.

2)
Wright going all in on Edgeworth with the "It's not like you would have any flowers to give anybody" was so fucking brutal. I was literally thinking this
giphy.gif

and then Edgeworth saying the look of destruction of Wrights face erases all of his stress and makes his entire appearance worth it.
frg.gif

So brutal for friends, I love it

Edgeworth says to Wright about coming from the man who only knows three different kinds of flowers a reference from a past game. I wanna say that it is but I can't remember and it's killing me. This would be just as awesome as the small callback of Edgeworth calling the Mr. Monkey statue in AAI2 the Ms. Monkey statue. So small but really rewarding for the die hard fans.

Edgeworth getting kicked around by Nick and Maya has always been fun.

But for your question it's probably just a joke about Phoenix being dumb in school but it might be a reference to:
Dahlia
Iris
White Roses!!

Nbz

What has everyone's final hour counts been for this game? Only ask because I heard on a USGamer podcast that it took one of them 40 hours to beat, and yet I'm on Trial Day 2 of Case 5 and I'm currently at 21 hours. I really don't understand how there can be a discrepancy of 20 hours between us.....

peakish

What has everyone's final hour counts been for this game? Only ask because I heard on a USGamer podcast that it took one of them 40 hours to beat, and yet I'm on Trial Day 2 of Case 5 and I'm currently at 21 hours. I really don't understand how there can be a discrepancy of 20 hours between us.....
I was close to 40 hours. Maybe you're a fast reader? But that's a larger discrepancy than I thought would be possible, it's not like I'm that slow.

cyba89

32 hours with DLC case.

AA5 took me a bit longer.

upandaway

Took me 52 hours including DLC, 14 hours more than AA5. I do like to play them slowly though, pressing every statement and checking everything. I didn't really play it any differently from the rest of the series but it took me by far the longest time (I don't think I passed 40 on any of the others)

DrArchon

OK, I'm back after beating the DLC case, and much to my surprise there's actually a fair bit I want to talk about. I went into it just thinking it would be a nostalgia wankfest (which I honestly have no problem with because it's been a while since AA1-3) but it was actually a lot more interesting than what it could've been had Capcom taken the low road.

-While I feel like they revealed their hand on the "time travel" thing too early in the case, I still like the fact that the desire to time travel and regret for past actions played such a big role in characters' motives. Much like the previous cases in this game, they did a great job humanizing the culprit and making me feel bad for them and their situation. It mirrors real life in that way. Not every criminal is an unrepentant monster and a lot are just people put into tragic situations. All of the characters were really good I felt, from Ellen's super cute falling apart animations, to Nichody's excellent transformation and breakdown. Sorin came off as an asshole at first, but his twist and how they handled it made me feel for him.

-The trials were the perfect reminder for why I love facing off against Edgeworth so much. It's not just him being a cocky bastard, it's that the writers aren't afraid to have a lot of fun at his expense. You could feel his exasperation at having to deal with all of the bullshit that came up in the case. He's a proper rival, but isn't so aloof that you can't poke fun at him. You never really got that with Sahdmadi too much, which was a real shame because they could've done a lot more with a fish out of water foreign monk prosecutor.

-Maya and Larry were a little too unchanged for my tastes. I get that this is just a goofy nostalgia case for fans of the old games, but they were basically unchanged from those old games. I at least know that Maya is a little different from some of her interactions in Khura'in, and I suppose they couldn't' let on about what happened their in case people played this just after case 1, but still. It's a little odd that Maya is almost 30 and still acts like she's 10 most of the time. At least Pearl now wants new clothes and isn't shipping Maya and Phoenix anymore.

That's it. Solid filler case, just like the DLC case in AA5. Easily better than case 1 and 4, but I'm not sure it's better than case 2. Certainly worth the money though.

ZeroX03

Banned
I turned that on as soon as I started so I guess so? Confused as to why people wouldn't look for an option like that haha

People don't use the option because the text speed mimics the characters speaking pace. I always keep text skip off the first play through.

Nbz

People don't use the option because the text speed mimics the characters speaking pace. I always keep text skip off the first play through.

Fair enough. I don't find that it adds much for me so I'd rather read at my own pace and barrel through

GamerJM

Banned
I've done the first three cases now. So far I'm not sure how I feel about this. It reminds me most of AAI2 where there are some moments of brilliance but the pacing is just so slooow and most of the characters aren't really standouts to me. Case 3 was great, probably one of the best case 3s in the series (if not the best outright? maybe?), but shit didn't get really interesting until day 2. Case 2 was good but forgettable, kind of predictable, and again the cast of characters was not its strong suit. Case 1 felt more difficult than case 1s usually are which was a welcome change of pace but everything else about it kind of sucked to me and I got the impression that the Kingdom of Khura'in is incompetently run to an unrealistic degree.

ZeroX03

Banned
I've done the first three cases now. So far I'm not sure how I feel about this. It reminds me most of AAI2 where there are some moments of brilliance but the pacing is just so slooow and most of the characters aren't really standouts to me. Case 3 was great, probably one of the best case 3s in the series (if not the best outright? maybe?), but shit didn't get really interesting until day 2. Case 2 was good but forgettable, kind of predictable, and again the cast of characters was not its strong suit. Case 1 felt more difficult than case 1s usually are which was a welcome change of pace but everything else about it kind of sucked to me and I got the impression that the Kingdom of Khura'in is incompetently run to an unrealistic degree.

As to be expected, it doesn't really coalesce until the final day of the final case. That'll probably color your impressions.

Fair enough. I don't find that it adds much for me so I'd rather read at my own pace and barrel through

AA5 and 6 don't use varying text speeds very well I found, which in part is exemplative of the overlaying pacing criticisms I have with both.

I look at it as the less engaging, cohesive, or natural the dialogue is, the more appealing skip text becomes.

As to be expected, it doesn't really coalesce until the final day of the final case. That'll probably color your impressions.

I posted a while back when I had just finished the Day 1 investigation portion of the fifth case, and I said how I was disappointed with the game. I just finished, ans I have to say that the final case really turned me around on the whole experience. The sheer amount of great twists, and the way Case 3 built up to it was amazing. It's still far from my favourite game in the series, but it's climbed out of AA2 territory.

I still need to play the DLC case.

Javaman

How often to the games go on sale on the store? This one is obviously too new but I missed the boat on dual destiny several months ago and have been holding out.

Nbz

Well I finally beat it this evening, clocking in at 25 hours, which is an hour shorter than it took me to beat Dual Destinies!

Overall I really enjoyed it, but don't think its one of the best in the series. That final case had some really cool moments
(viewing the final moments of Jove Justice by way of the Divination Seance was probably my favourite)
but overall it didn't blow me away in the way other final cases have.
The villain was just really obvious throughout, and was more cackling and maniacal than anything else.

I really wish they had spent more time talking about the case from 23 years ago, because I find that past investigation stuff so interesting, and it's one of my favourite things about Apollo Justice that you dig so deep into it.

But yeah, cool game, interested in where they go from here considering where things leave off....

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Wow, I just finished case 3!

That was excellent. Easily the best mid case on the entire series! I also loved the first two, so far the game is batting 1.000.

I think what I'm enjoying about this game is the same as I enjoyed about VS Layton are the HIGH STAKES nature of each case. I think it really adds something in these first three cases where IF you lose, it's more than some client you just met goes to jail, everything here is bigger than that and adds alot of weight and tension to each case that you really never get from the series until the eventual high stakes Case 5.

It just feels like they've upped the ante in how important the verdict is on these first three cases, and that's really added something to this game.

I bought this game on release and I'm taking my sweet sweet time with it, don't want jt to end!

Wow, really happy this popped up on the front page again!

Seeing as how I completely forgot that I own this game.

-goes to shame corner-

Lagamorph

So I'm on to Day 2 of Case 5 and whilst I'm really enjoying the twists and turns it's taking so far, any enjoyment is being tempered by the fact I'm stuck playing as Apollo.
I don't want to play as Apollo, I want to play as Phoenix. Y'know, the guy who's name is in the bloody title of the game.

Apollo is fine as a side character but he's not a good protagonist at all when compared to Phoenix or Athena.

Floflo

Neo Member
Apollo is fine as a side character but he's not a good protagonist at all when compared to Phoenix or Athena.
Huh. In my opinion Apollo is as good a protagonist as Phoenix. And this game is more about Apollo's story and character growth than Phoenix's anyway. The "daddy issues" aspect is a bit clichéd, but I liked it.

FluxWaveZ

Unfortunately, I disagree that AA5 and AA6 era Phoenix is a better protagonist than Apollo is. Hell, I like Athena, but she's not really better than Apollo, either.

Ambitious

Well, I was just about to order this from Amazon, but.. it's eShop exclusive? Damn, I had no idea. With the Switch releasing so soon, the chance that they'll release a physical copy in the future is probably pretty low, right?

Kalor

Well, I was just about to order this from Amazon, but.. it's eShop exclusive? Damn, I had no idea. With the Switch releasing so soon, the chance that they'll release a physical copy in the future is probably pretty low, right?

They never released a physical version of Dual Destinies so I highly doubt this would ever get one.

Ultimadrago

Into the start of Case 2 and
Ema Skye
is actually not annoying so far in AA6. I'm impressed. I have to say though, it's rather cheap to constantly
shove down my throat just how much Ema's being barked down when speaking on the case
. You're doing your job, we get it. Now shut up about your personal views. Also
Bonny and Betty are so cute, I could die
!!

FluxWaveZ

Danganronpa producer on an Ace Attorney 6 case 3 moment:
Terasawa: I was expecting something “exciting” when she’d turn back, but I was surprised when that didn’t come (laugh).

Eshiro: There was no way that would happen (laugh)! I was expecting some public outrage about this after the release, but the users who came to the stage play of Gyakuten Saiban said it was fun. There are probably also people who didn’t like it, but I saw very few people who said that. Most of them were impressed we went this far.

Terasawa: Giving it the go or no is the job of a producer. A different producer might have given it a no-go.
I did also think about how they'd handle
reverting back.
Good thing they didn't go the fanservice route with it.

Ace Attorney producer on the overseas market and development:
Interviewer: Do you keep the audience abroad in mind when making Gyakuten Saiban?

Eshiro: The contents of the games are developed without thinking of how it’ll work abroad. But there are still people abroad who support us. Core users both in the West and Asia always passionately come after us.

Interviewer: I heard there are a lot of cosplayers in places like Comic-Con in the US.

Eshiro: This year we went to Anime Expo in Los Angeles for the first time and held a panel discussion there. We were scheduled to start at nine in the morning, in a hall big enough for 700 people, so we thought nobody would come here so early, but 90% of the seats were taken. I was really touched by that.
(Enter AA6 case 4)

AA producer on why it only recently received an anime adaptation:
Terasawa: I was surprised Gyakuten Saiban has been running for fifteen years, but only now its first anime adaptation . Why wasn’t one earlier?

Eshiro: We thought about a late-night anime before, but as a business model, you need to come up with something that compels people to buy the BDs or DVDs. But it was something we couldn’t really do with Gyakuten Saiban. So all the companies told us that it was an interesting work and an alluring IP, but it was difficult finding a target audience for an anime adaptation. We had some offers, but each time it didn’t work out.

Interviewer: The anime did eventually got a very good slot.

Eshiro: Yes. We got a slot on Saturday afternoon, but I think that it wouldn’t have worked in any other slot. Timing and connections all lined up like a miracle, which allowed us to get it in the perfect slot, so I was really grateful for that. Takumi and I were the original work supervisors. I too supervised character designs and the scenario, and was also present with the voice recording. It was really a project that came true because all those people helped us out.
Seems that it really mainly came down to time slots in programming.

http://gyakutensaibanlibrary.blogspot.ca/2016/11/discussion-interview-between-producers.html

Ultimadrago

Starting Case 3

Oh My God Maya!! She's as adorable as ever!
Seeing their expressions in 3D is especially exciting for me. I'm smiling like a goof going into it. I hope the case itself holds up.

Liking the game, though cases two and three there were two situations that occurred where I felt like I got stumped because the game assumed I remembered certain details lol.

I took a break from the game midway through episode 2, and didn't remember that Mr. Hat had damage to his cape.
This is more of a frustrating one, and also the product of me taking a break - I got stumped cross-examining Tahrust Inmee because I had forgotten that you needed to know the face of the person you were channeling.

Both things felt like they could have been evidence, so it's somewhat disappointing. Overall a quality entry however, so far.

Finished the DLC case last night. Impressions in spoilers.

I'm a bit disappointed in it; the DLC case in Dual Destinies was far better, as it tied in more with the main game, and had a unique twist at the end in regards to the culprit. This case felt incredibly disconnected from the main game, and the only twist was the time travel thing, which was stupid, and undermines certain characters for even entertaining it as a remote possibility.

Also, you can tell the whole thing was just an excuse to have a Phoenix vs. Edgeworth trial again. Though I wouldn't have minded as much if they had went all-in and also brought back Detective Gumshoe too; Ema wasn't really necessary from a plot standpoint, and repairing the lantern incorrectly sounds like the kind of thing Gumshoe would do. Since they brought back Larry and had Edgeworth as the prosecutor, bringing back Gumshoe to pretty much complete the cast of original characters (except Mia) would have been nice.

Personally, I think it was the second weakest case in the game (case 1 was my least favourite, as it dragged like hell at points). It's not outright bad by any means though, and I don't regret paying for it.

Baleoce

Also, you can tell the whole thing was just an excuse to have a Phoenix vs. Edgeworth trial again. Though I wouldn't have minded as much if they had went all-in and also brought back Detective Gumshoe too; Ema wasn't really necessary from a plot standpoint, and repairing the lantern incorrectly sounds like the kind of thing Gumshoe would do. Since they brought back Larry and had Edgeworth as the prosecutor, bringing back Gumshoe to pretty much complete the cast of original characters (except Mia) would have been nice.

Yeah I think it would have been better to have had Gumshoe in that role for this one as well.

Ultimadrago

Holy crap, I just finished Case 3. Wow! I loved it. While I wasn't among those deathly disappointed with Ace Attorney 5, I am enjoying Spirit of Justice much more so far. The themes and cases have simply been on a positive trend, I must say!

Case 4: I am loving
the dynamic between Athena and Blackquil on the Defense side. One is fiery, if not a little simple while the other is intellectual, if not condescending. It's really nice to have a duo that's a little more antagonistic working together. It's not the first time in the series, or necessarily between these two individuals. However, between all of the punny names and goofy witnesses it's refreshing to have some pressure from the sidelines too.
I also must laugh at Athena's line to the Judge regarding Geiru, "You'll get to see those 'balloons' of hers if we call her back to the witness stand!"
It's so immature, but the joke works for Athena, like with most of the other characters. I'm really enjoying the mid-session banter in this title so far.

AniHawk

now having completed this, i think it's my favorite in the series since the first one. but first i have to get out of the way two things:

1. the punny names were probably part of the original trilogy, but they seem forced and overdone here to the point that it's obnoxious.

2. apollo justice isn't a thing. stop trying to make him a thing.
i'm fine with him having a backstory, but that's a poor excuse for character development, and i really hate that they have phoenix out-argued and then giving praise to this mannequin.

other than that... it had a huge element that i had been missing in the series since the first one, and that is a real asshole of a prosecutor. the relationship between nahyuta and everyone else (and even payne for a fun turn in this game) was a sort of antagonism i loved in the first ace attorney. since then we had franziska who is a prodigy out for revenge (and a bit annoying), godot who has drama but who otherwise doesn't put pressure on the cases, gavin who is just there, and blacquill - who just kind of has a past with athena and a grimdark gimmick.

nahyuta is basically apollo's edgeworth, and this game is almost a beat-for-beat retelling of the first ace attorney. i think it works well knowing that, after apollo justice was a bit boring and dual destinies couldn't focus. edgeworth's reappearances have lacked the same chemistry as his presence in the first game, so i'm glad he wasn't used here again.

another element that i enjoyed that sort of rode the line was the thread connecting all the cases, or at least providing some context for them. athena's in particular doesn't do anything with the main plot, but it was a fun, short case.
i also had forgotten who the prosecutor was in dual destinies, and when blackquill returned, i feared they would put him in nahyuta's role. instead, he winds up being a really great sidekick for athena, and spars well with nahyuta. i also like athena a lot more than apollo - she has an enthusiasm that phoenix doesn't have, but shares the same 'aw shit what do i do now' attitude phoenix has.

i also thought for a brief moment that case 5 would go a different direction
in that apollo would drown, then we'd switch to phoenix defending dhurke against nahyuta. i really like phoenix though, and strongly prefer cases in which he's the attorney.

overall, i think it's a return to form for the series, although it does retread a lot of old ground in the process. 1 > 6 > 3 > 2 > 5 > 4 > investigations

GamerJM

Banned
Well, I finally finished the game after playing it on and off for several weeks (I made a couple posts on here back in October, lol).

I dunno what to think of it. I think my impressions overall are a lot more negative than most, but the final courtroom sequence was totally awesome.
It just kept going and going and basically every reveal was a home run. My only disappointment is that the villain was just so obviously Ga'ran. When it looked like Amara was behind the crime and the case was already going on for a very long time by that point, I was excited because I thought the game was going to surprise me and completely eschew the Ace Attorney formula by giving the case (and therefore the entire game) a kind of bad/sad ending where the person committing the crime was someone different than the main "villain," so the game would end on kind of a unique downer where Ga'ran isn't actually overthrown, but the events of the courtroom battle give life to revolution. Despite the fact that it didn't happen I wasn't really let down once it was clear that Ga'ran was the villain, though, because the case just kept going and continued to have awesome reveals.

But that being said, the game dragged.....a lot. During cases 4 and case 5 day 1 (which is basically a completely separate thing from case 5 day 2) I was just pretty uninterested. When you break it down there were basically six cases, and I only really liked half of them (case 2, case 3, and case 5 day 2). It felt like the dev team just really put everything they had into it, good and bad. There's so much dialogue, and the vast majority of both the investigation and courtroom sequences feel like they go on way longer than they need to, even in the cases I liked.

I'm not sure if I really like where they're taking Apollo, but at least they're taking him somewhere. I really, really hope AA7 builds off what they established with this game and shows the development of the Khura'in legal system, because I really just want the series to have game-to-game character development like we had in the original trilogy again, and the end of this game seemed pretty sequel-baity.

I think overall I liked it though? It's weird, when you isolate just the good parts, it had more that I liked about it than both Justice For All and Apollo Justice, and it reached higher highs than the first Investigations game. But I'm unsure how much I think the parts that I didn't like bring it down. And idk if it was dislike as much as it was just me being disinterested. Obviously I still need to play the DLC case, and soon I'm gonna play Dai Gyakuten Saiban and see how that stacks up. For now I'd rank the series,

5>3>1>AAI>GK2>6>4>2>>>>>>PLvPWAA maybe?

I have a hard time ranking 2. It felt more like a something they released to bridge the gap between 1 and 3. I considered putting it in between GK2 and 6 instead. There's nothing about it I really dislike, it just doesn't really stand on its own as well. 2-2 and 2-4 are both great cases, but they're not really connected to anything else in the game.

6 is only tentatively there though. Part of me also wants to rank it all the way below 2 and 4 because of the pacing issues I have with it.

10 days ago i finished this game.
Today i still have mixed feeligns about it.

Spirit of justice tried , Spirit of justice is the real deal .. it's a good AA game without doubt.

But i have SO MANY problems with this game. I don't know .. i still don't know how to react to what happenned.
This game does 2 things good or great and then sometimes makes blunders that should be avoided at this point. ( After so many games )
All things considered , AA6 only had 1 filler case. It was alright .. i feel that many things got lost in localisation oh so many things..but i didn't hate it.
---
The characters :

Phoenix : Great as usual ..he was top notch , especially at the start ... and then ( Case 5 )
Shit the bed for a part of this act for no reason. The blackmail part of this scenario still make me facepalm

Apollo : I don't dislike apollo and in this game he did a pretty good job . Overall they did an ok job with the character after AA5. A solid & effective character.

Rayfa : Her arc is probably the most intresting of the game and the last part draggued on too much , but otherwise , she had solid lines , solid performance and was an intresting character Looking forward to what she becomes.

Athena : great dialog , nice animation , not much for her to do in the story and i HATE her gimmick but i like the character

Maya : The best and most usefull sidekick is BACK not as a sidekick but her dialog was entertaining AND on point.Overall you see in the story the pay-off from AA3. I liked it
She needs to be back in the plot more often.

Nahyuta Sahdmadhi : Such a disapointment .. He started alright and then abused of his gimmick Waay too much ,
the problem with the character is that as intelligent he is , he should have done something else way too soon. Even edgeworth in AA1 wasn't this dense.
So much style and not enough substance.

Ema skye : Finally ema is her final form , such a long road since AA1 DS .. but this version of the character is on point .. i have nothing to complain and this time i tolerate her snacking ( i hated it before ) , that's how much i like her now.

Ahlbi : Sigh* .. i'll just summarize by " barely average"

Trucy Wright : can we get the sub plot about the gramarye troupe over already ? i'm sick of it.

Miles Edgeworth : Not enough of him not nearly enough
Pearl fey : She was alright She wasn't there long enough. I'm still ok with it.
Simon Blackquill: Same as Miles Edgeworth with the added bonus that he actually managed to make me like him more ..

So i liked the characters
Now in the interest of time i'll list what i hated.

- A dragon never yields : Overused , ok at first but i got sick of it.
- The Khura'in people need a double giant slap in the face ( everyone ) it's like the entire system was even dumber than possible
- the localisation ( kansas , rice wine and the list goes on , light otherwise the whole rakugo case was not well localised )
- Nahyuta ( disapointment )
-The kurain trials had way too much filler to show that the system is riggued against you.. Way too much
-Every trucy wright joke ( please do something with this character capcom ) , something else.
-The final cliffanger with phoenix after the credits
-The god awefull english voices

Final verdict : 6/10

AA Ranking
Investigations 2 = AA3 > AA1 > AA2 = investigations 1 = AA6 > AA5 > AA4

Just bought the game and the dlc from the winter sale.

Case 1 is...insane? I don't get why phoenix is staying in the shithole country. So phoenix is in the country for an hour, his 9 year old tour guide gets detained and is planned to be executed based off a song and dance religious ceremony. Phoenix decides to lawyer up, and is promptly told that they are going to fucking shoot him before they are stopped by the 14 year old priestess who is bored and needs amusement. Phoenix then proceeds to deduct his ass off, upend their entire belief/legal system, and after he gets the boy acquitted a government official shows up and tells him to gtfo while threatening his life.

Like, just call maya, tell HER to leave, bring this up to the media (they are killing children), this place is insane and the government will off you for no reason here. I get that phoenix will probably stay and help people because he is a good guy, but the stakes are almost too high here, lol.

Edit:that said, case 1 is one of the best tutorial cases in the series. Lengthy enough to be a satisfying trial in its own right despite the lack of an investigation segment, great cross examinations and sets the stage extremely well. I'm impressed and can't wait to play more.

Baleoce

Out of all the tunes from the OST, this is the one that keeps me coming back. So damn good honestly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4mwqZx__Vo Could listen to it all day. Such an improvement over the original theme tune as well.

Some argue the case is weak
(to be fair it's obvious who it was as soon as you see the map with the kennel on it)
, but I still had a lot of fun with it, and I find it really memorable just for these few moments where the music kicks in between Athena and Simon figuring stuff out, which was unexpected for me, because previously I never really thought much of either character, however when she was leading a case, and he was her mentor (albeit under the guise of simply not wanting his favourite food outlet being shut down) something about it just clicked. I also enjoyed the change of pace from the main storyline and to have a bit of a "coming of age" break-in case. I will definitely admit the subject matter could have been a lot more interesting in general though, and perhaps could have been slightly larger in scale as well.

Top Bottom