• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pick Up Select PS4 Bundles for $249 This Month in the US (from Feb 12 to Feb 25)

FelipeMGM

Including the new Glacier White PS4

32408417440_d1bfae45ed_z.jpg

I'm happy to share that from February 12 through February 25, you can pick up the new, slimmer PS4 in either the Uncharted 4 PlayStation 4 bundle, or the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare PS4 bundle for $249.99. Additionally, if you order the exclusive Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare PS4 bundle in Glacier White through Walmart.com, you'll also receive this price promotion for $249.

Here are the options to choose from:

-The Uncharted 4 PS4 bundle includes the slimmer PS4 model with a 500GB HDD, a DualShock 4 wireless controller, and the critically acclaimed Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.

-The Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare PS4 bundle comes with the slimmer 500GB PS4 and a DualShock 4 wireless controller, along with the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Blu-ray disc, and a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered download voucher.

-The Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare PS4 bundle in Glacier White comes with the slimmer Glacier White 500GB HDD PS4 and matching Glacier White DualShock 4 wireless controller, along with the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Blu-ray disc and a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered download voucher. The promotional price for this bundle is available exclusively at Walmart.com.

Yo, where is the Horizon Bundle for PS4 Pro?

I got the money right here, where's it at Sony?

I wouldn't expect any Pro bundles still. They make more $$$ off the Slim model so they'll keep pushing that.

I think they figure the enthusiast who will opt for the Pro has the cash to spare for games anyways. Maybe this holiday is when we'll start seeing bundles and deals pop up.

sirronoh

They're really missing a golden opportunity by not having a Horizon bundle, whether that's a Slim or a Pro. Everything else they're doing has been good so far this year but I'm really surprised they haven't jumped on a Horizon bundle yet.

bombshell

They're really missing a golden opportunity by not having a Horizon bundle, whether that's a Slim or a Pro. Everything else they're doing has been good so far this year but I'm really surprised they haven't jumped on a Horizon bundle yet.

Blame SIEA. There's one announced for Europe.

Just go ahead and permanently drop it to $250.
I wish they would but they probably don't even need to yet the way it's selling. Then you have big games like Horizon and Persona and Nier and I dont even remember what else coming up and it's just crazy.

Ah well hopefully by E3 they actually do drop the price. I want to see some $200 Black Friday bundles.

shandy706

Not bad. Can't beat that GOAT deal for the PS4 Slim, Uncharted 4, R&C, and MLB '16 for $228 I got during the Holidays though.

I'm sure they still made money off of me, so $250 should really be the norm.

Boke1879

Horizon is going to sell regardless. This price drop will get people to buy the console. I suspect after a month or so there will be an Horizon bundle that'll take the place of the Uncharted one.

I might pick one up. I killed my bluray drive the other day trying to install a Nidec fan in my launch PS4. Or I might try fixing the drive myself and breaking something else in the process.

GreAt pride though

Somnia

I wonder if January's sales were pretty bad. I remember when xbox one had those crazy discounts that year they sold crazy in Nov/Dec and then sales tanked hard in Jan when price went back up.

I see $249 becoming the main price point for xb1s and ps4 slim's pretty soon.

Norse

Walmart has xbone battlefield 500gb bundles for 249 here right now as well. People getting great deals for their tax refunds I guess.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Smart move. Will make the already overpriced, weaker Switch look even MORE so right out of the gate.

Well hell, I may have to get a PS4 again if they're going to bring the Glacier White version over here. Would go well with my XB1S, I'd wager.

Now...if we could get the PS4 Pro in white at a $349 price point, then I'd drop everything and get one ASAP.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Anyone looking for a decent deal on a PRO, I just bought a PS4 Pro off of Jet yesterday for $370 with their $30 promo code. It was free shipping, and no taxes, so $50 cheaper than going and buying in store. Maybe this'll help some of y'all

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
they should have design a console with a thunderjaw on it or someething, would have sold bigly

gtj1092

I wonder if January's sales were pretty bad. I remember when xbox one had those crazy discounts that year they sold crazy in Nov/Dec and then sales tanked hard in Jan when price went back up.

I see $249 becoming the main price point for xb1s and ps4 slim's pretty soon.

Don't you work at GameStop?

I think it's not that January sales were bad but November's were lower than expected in the US and Sony needs to get these bundles out of the channel if they want to meet there fiscal goal of 60 million because as of now they seemed to have overshipped.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
This will be $250 perm before Fall.

Not sure if they'll will save the permanent price drop announcement for E3 or announce it via the blog before then.

I fully expect the Boner S to drop as well.

Switch gonna be a hard sell as the OG versions of the consoles continue to drop.

I fully expect $199 bundles during 2017 Holiday Madness.

Some Nobody

Man, they're really focused on getting the price of this thing down, aren't they? I mean, we're just at the start of Year 4 really. What was the going price for a PS3 in 2010?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Man, they're really focused on getting the price of this thing down, aren't they? I mean, we're just at the start of Year 4 really. What was the going price for a PS3 in 2010?

PS3 was hamstrung by random ass tech and even that got priced dropped over time.

This go round both the PS4 and Boner have pretty standard APUs. So it's no surprise they are shrinking the consoles and the price at a nice clip.

Fully expect $199 and maybe even cheaper MSRP before this gen is done.

Tjamato88

Damn I would love that Glacier White PS4 Slim.

I have the Destiny Glacer White but it chugs and the disc drive sounds like it's going to take off when I play any disc based game.

Top Bottom