• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

komplanen

ZWIZrAX.jpg

DD

Man, this reminded when I visited the Itaipu Dam in 96 and again in 97. It was, back then, the world's biggest hydroelectric power-plant (it's the second biggest now, since China built a bigger one). That thing is fuckin' massive. I won't post a pic here because every pic I see fails to give the impression of it's true size. But I was googling about it just now and I've found something fucked up. When they built the dam, the lake that was formed destroyed the Guaira Falls, which was the world's biggest waterfall by water volume. When people heard that the falls would be flooded, many went there to see it for the last time. Overcrowded and lacking maintenance, a bridge fell, killing 32 people in its waters. Fuckin' dictatorships... >.<

A perfectly timed photo of a prototype Concorde jet flying over a solar eclipse in 1973:

tumblr_oeziyqeK6N1rsrgdpo1_1280.jpg

Holy fuck! Isn't it a composition?! (°&#9633;°)

komplanen

What exactly does 'Your intentions will not save you' mean or is it just some motivational poster level bs?

But all in all I'm just happy to see LUFTRAUSER post again.

Melchiah

o33K52z.jpg

Porthleven, Cornwall, UK.

Übermatik;225473210 said:
Parade Performers in Alicante, Spain.

ucOqbUu.jpg

Nice facepaints. I've been to Alicante three times in the 90's, but I never witnessed a parade like that there.

komplanen

I would lose weight just so I could wear a jacket like that. I mean holy shit.

I dislike anyone who likes anime for real, but if someone with that jacket was my friend, it would elevate me.

I think that jacket is God.

Top Bottom