• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT| Pic Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNei1y

Yeah, maybe the thread should be put on hold or something so we can sort of get that "timeout" feeling so we know what to post and what not to but...

Damn that picture is awesome. Austin's "I don't know, draw angry eyebrows or something" is brutal. This Sara girl did not think it out at all hahahah

well, they've only been dating 'a little over a week.'

Nah I get that but the second she started being so obsessive, which seemed like it was a little while before this incident, he should have ended that. Maybe he was really into her for some reason though.

Cat Party

I love how Otrebor already hit this thread back in October. Like he knew we'd be using it again...

Contributing:

funny-gifs-escalator-olympics.gif

G.O.O.

I'm seriously pissed now that revDM has been banned without showing us what was his idea. :(

Also, I'm currently unemployed and these threads are the only light in my otherwise dismal life.

hpuak.gif

Sealda

Banned
She love-foolishly embarrassed him in front of everyone, but he coldly humiliated her in front of every. That guy sounds like a douche and i feel bad for the girl for acting so irrational and then getting completely heartbroken for it. After all, he paid for her tattoo, at the time she probably thought it was a super romantic idea, without actually understanding how it would be viewed by him. Her friends obviously was of the same opinion as her...

commedieu

Banned
What the hell happened to the other one? Why did so many get banned?

1. No pictures with fecal matter.
2. No pictures with broken bones.
3. No walls of horrible cringeworthy gifs. It was like 10x in a row.. back to back by the same poster..

I think that was what happened..

edit:

I mean.. from here out folks should keep that in mind... It got ugly.. It just became a random gif/image thread like the worst of 4chan.

No one mentioned it, but the Trollface/Memeface images are not funny.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
This entire thread is redeemed by that facebook pic.

Also, I didn't like pretty much everyone who was banned in the thread so now my GAF experience in general has improved.

Today was a good day.

low-G

I once dumped an asian chick when I found out she wasn't asian. Reasons are reasons.

What the fuck, you should be able to tell she's Asian from the start. If you can't tell she's Asian why are you dating her in the first place? The whole point is that she looks Asian. Jeez.

Ferga

The funny pics thread isn't a thread you can just kill off. It's a god damn entity that will keep continuing no matter what.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
i just checked the old thread and im surprised that gif was unacceptable. go figure.

1. No pictures with fecal matter.
2. No pictures with broken bones.
3. No walls of horrible cringeworthy gifs. It was like 10x in a row.. back to back by the same poster..

I think that was what happened..

edit:

I mean.. from here out folks should keep that in mind... It got ugly.. It just became a random gif/image thread like the worst of 4chan.

No one mentioned it, but the Trollface/Memeface images are not funny.

ohhh, i thought it was specifically the hand pants one

i can get the broken bones stuff too. the trampoline one was pretty intense

DemiMatt

You know after 4 years of these threads, I think we may need to go a month or so before making a new one. Also I think whoever creates the threads should be banned if the thread gets closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom