• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT| Pic Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

rt5bM.png

Rhyvven

Neo Member

Perfectly illustrates a move in many martial arts, when being attacked by someone running straight at you. Never understood how some people get tackled to the ground. Hell...the kid on the dock only 'heard' it coming. Granted he was lucky to accidentally turn the proper way.

Same thing when animals attack, they almost always attack in a straight line. Of course it may be a tad difficult to remember all it takes is a small side step when a 600 pound Grizzly is bearing down on you.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Don't even get me started on these three motherfuckers... ugh

Especially the guy with sticky/sweaty hands. If I knew about your "issue" beforehand you weren't touching my controllers. Period. If you didn't bring yours from home, well then tough fucking titties. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

Jobiensis

Perfectly illustrates a move in many martial arts, when being attacked by someone running straight at you. Never understood how some people get tackled to the ground. Hell...the kid on the dock only 'heard' it coming. Granted he was lucky to accidentally turn the proper way.

I think it is more a mixture of the martial arts of slippery dock and fake.

It may be your right to do that but it would then be my right to knock you the fuck out!

Seriously, I don’t have stretched ears (wife has started stretching hers) but if you think someone deciding to change their appearance is the same as you attacking someone with a padlock (it is attacking so don’t try say otherwise) that would either destroy part of their body or take a lot of work to remove without injury then you, like many other people today are just scum and don't deserve the air you breathe.

Honestly if someone tried that shit with me they better fucking run as fast as they can because if I catch you, you will regret doing it.

Er yeh, you don't wait for a reaction and a hi-five. You snap and run, that's the point. Har har, unlucky sucker.

You can attack me back if you want, but the damage has already been done and you've already attacked your body doing this shit. Not my problem.

As has been said though I would never do this, not unprovoked at least. It's not like I carry a bunch of locks around with me for any instance I see these plugs, same as I don't carry any pocket electromagnets so I can rip the piercings from your eyebrows.

However, if you're an insufferable goon and you offend me, insult me or annoy me then I'm going to latch onto something that will ease my anger. Most notably your grossly over stretched lobes.

If the fear of getting your guages padlocked makes you a nicer person then everyone's a winner.

So basically this post reads "I am going to use any reason to attack people with stretched ears/modifications because i dont like it but i will wait for an excuse to do it"!

If someone decides to stretch their ears that is up to them, why on earth does that seem to affect you? Because your poor eyes have to look at someone with a body mod that you dont like?

And apparently 'because i damaged my body already (by getting stretched ears)' its somehow fair game to attack me with a padlock?!

"However, if you're an insufferable goon and you offend me, insult me or annoy me then I'm going to latch onto something that will ease my anger." Here you just sound like a spoilt child who has to lash out to feel better.

People with opinions like this are whats wrong with this world, you think that just because its something you arent into then it means that person deserves everything they get which is disgusting!

You might try to play the 'I would only do it if someone provoked me' but your opinion comes through very clearly, you dont like people with those sorts of body mods and instantly dislike them for it and would love for an excuse to "latch onto something that will ease my anger. Most notably your grossly over stretched lobes."

I just get fed up with people who try to come across like they are level headed and fair when in reality they have just as many prejaduces and disgusting opinions as others but have just learnt to hide that better and the sad part is that they are everywhere these days, especially online.

Yep. I'll set a match to that stupid goatee beard you obviously have too. And if you think people's opinions of body mods are what's wrong with the world then you live a very priviledged lifestyle.

Its not just about body mods, its about people choosing to lead different lifestyles, be it purely cosmetic, lifestyle choice or even your religion and having to put up with attacks and constant judgement because someone else doesnt agree with their way of life shouldnt be something that you have to deal with.

Of course many will just say 'thats how the world is' well maybe if we took a stand against this sort of attitude it would start to go away instead of being somehting that will be around forever because 'thats how it is'.

Hell i am not a fan of religion, i think we would be better off without it but if someone chooses that and just wants to get on with their life without any hassle or hassling anyone else then i respect that fact and leave them to live their life how they see fit. The same should go for any form of lifestyle choice as long as it doesnt hurt anyone, so what if someone wants to change their body, its their body to change.

Too many people, like you think that its not a big deal but when you have to deal with this sort of judgemental attitude all day, every day it really takes a lot to carry on, you cant pretend everything is normal because every other cunt in the world needs to let you know that they dont agree with you and you have to know that at every oppertunity they get to tell you.

Thats what this is about, not that im saying putting a padlock is just as bad as people being killed ect.

Stop projecting your insecurities and anecdotes about other people onto me. Go write a blog about how no-one understands you. I don't give a fuck how entitled you are or how entitled you think I am. This is a picture thread, I'm out.

This isn't funny.

Be more funny.

(I agree with D-shubb on this one, even though I outgrew my body mod phase years and years ago -- why would you do this to a person?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom