• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT2| It's a Dirty Job But Someone's Gotta Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the previous thread here.

i92lyo4LHTotX.gif

AlteredBeast said:
Rules

1) Post funny things. Trollfaces, tired memes, and things that would make MetalAlien laugh are not funny...honestly, guys.
2) Don't Post Unfunny things.
3) Respect your elders.
4) Pic to whining ratio should be kept to a healthy level.
5) honestly, you need rules to post in a thread that will eventually contain dozens if not hundreds of repeated pictures? Post whatever the he'll you feel like that won't get this thread locked!!

Wall of Shame:
DCBBu.png

Have fun!

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I was literally about to make this thread. Came to the topic list so I could do so then saw I was beaten.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Man, Jason Lee used to be so cool. I can't look at him the same way though after My Name is Earl and three fucking Chipmunks movies.

Scientology.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
CHEEZMO™;39515204 said:
Self-satisfied arrogance compounded by risible ignorance of and contempt for life outside their own borders, and wrapped in general douchebaggery.

So the perfect image for America's birthday :D

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom