• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT2| It's a Dirty Job But Someone's Gotta Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamel

Nov 2, 2009
I cant believe you guys fell for our "the hammer is real" bullshit. It caused such a huge amount of posts.

neogaf.gif.

FlutterPuffs

Apr 6, 2011
No way dude, look at how much a man can change in 2 years

With the proper training, Hemsworth could have easily achieved the muscular mass needed to handle the Mjöllnir
I don't understand how you guys can find this amazing. I mean, really?

Mark Ruffalo did this much change in ONE freaking movie. That's dedication right there.

youta

Feb 20, 2006
www.reimeika.ca
There was a documentary on the Thor BD on how they made the hammer (a few of them, actually, of varying weights depending on the scene they were being used for). None of them, of course, were solid metal. What surprises me is that they bothered to add the CG shield to a blooper, but then again, it wouldn't be the first time.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Jan 26, 2009
Chicago
Status
Not open for further replies.