• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT3| Feels whenever, clever jokes never, best friends 4ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguirre

C4qTq.gif

gif-dog-coon-cute-439251.gif

tumblr_m2rq23RHlO1qkb6keo1_500.gif

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Urkel_reactions.gif
I think Aguirre may be the first person I have to ignore on NeoGaf.
j9WgV.png

Im sorry you are the person to bare this, but i simply couldnt give a flying fuck

WE GET IT, SOME OF YOU HATE AGUIRRES POSTS

I DONT

but you know what i do hate?

When people make such a big thing of how they're so butthurt about it and clog up the fucking thread in the process, you got her on your ignore list? Great, hat's off to you sir, you disliked somebody's posts so much you dont want to see them anymore, good on you for taking the initiative to do so...

What's the next logical step then...Right of course, lets bitch about how you hate Aguirre and therefore completely void the point of ignoring said member, Christ on a crutch SMH

Robot Pants

Im sorry you are the person to bare this, but i simply couldnt give a flying fuck

I DONT

When people make such a big thing of how they're so butthurt about it and clog up the fucking thread in the process, you got her on your ignore list? Great, hat's off to you sir, you disliked somebody's posts so much you dont want to see them anymore, good on you for taking the initiative to do so...

What's the next logical step then...Right of course, lets bitch about how you hate Aguirre and therefore completely void the point of ignoring said member, Christ on a crutch SMH

lzOX8.jpg

smurfx

get some go again
Urkel_reactions.gif

j9WgV.png

I DONT

how is complaining about the complainers any better?

Rubbish King

This is a serious question: Who is Aguirre and why don't people like her?
Poster who posts things that make her laugh, she has become infamous for some japanesey meme which incorporates the words 'san' and 'baka'

these kinda images are also used
439121-screenshot138.jpg

I think you are the outlier here bro. Get on board with the hate. It is all that soothes the pain.

fillerimage.jpeg

Fuck that, the rule for these threads have always been..'Post pics that make you laugh'
She's posting pics that make you laugh...pretty simple really

how is complaining about the complainers any better?
It only works if everyone just shuts the fuck up from now on

smurfx

get some go again
Poster who posts things that make her laugh, she has become infamous for some japanesey meme which incorporates the words 'san' and 'baka'

Fuck that, the rule for these threads have always been..'Post pics that make you laugh'
She's posting pics that make you laugh...pretty simple really
all of those gifs are reaction gifs and are not meant to be funny.

Rubbish King

Most of all for constantly baiting and talking about that shitty BFF picture though.

How could i forget, one of the most entertaining things ive witnessed in the pics that make you laugh thread, it showed trolling can be an art-form

although aint gawt shit on otrebor

smurfx

get some go again
How could i forget, one of the most entertaining things ive witnessed in the pics that make you laugh thread, it showed trolling can be an art-form

although aint gawt shit on otrebor
ah you think otrebor was some kind of king troll. now i don't care what you have to say at all. i didn't mind otrebor but i didn't think his trolling was really good.

Rubbish King

sorry, i fogot people couldnt have opinions
ah you think otrebor was some kind of king troll. now i don't care what you have to say at all. i didn't mind otrebor but i didn't think his trolling was really good.

Oh no, you got me wrong i just found otrebor funny, for he would be banned within hours of being unbanned for posting hilariously NSFW pics

Anyways, enough talk, more pics please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom