• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT3| Feels whenever, clever jokes never, best friends 4ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

the chris

iw9TduFWA7aXQ.gif

Stet

Banned
Long pic... sorry but I don't feel like censoring the name

Used to know a guy like that, maybe worse. Tried to kill himself several times in the most uneffective and attention-whorish manners, shew himself naked on MSN to people he barely knew, kept acting like a prick and complained all the time when called out.

Pics that make you feel kind of sorry for a dude.

tumblr_me2lgk3eJx1rqpcxlo1_500.jpg

stop spitting it out grandma you're such a pussy

Prologue

Long pic... sorry but I don't feel like censoring the name

Used to know a guy like that, maybe worse. Tried to kill himself several times in the most uneffective and attention-whorish manners, shew himself naked on MSN to people he barely knew, kept acting like a prick and complained all the time when called out.

Man, thats heavy.

ronito

At this point? Why feel shame or the least bit sorry after your crimes have been immortalized in a SunhiGIF?
I have a hard time believing women would actually want to be in a hot tub with Rei.

I have a hard time believing anyone would

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom