• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

okdakor

wQFJJZc.jpg

8hAqPYT.jpg

qBMoi45.jpg

Maiar_m

They use cuteness as a survival technique, but unfortunately it's not very effective.

scva0Ha.gif

17ArP.gif

Yeah so I'm late to quote that, but here's vital info.

These things are so cute and gentle that they could probably be domesticated. HOWEVER, like giant pandas they moslty eat bamboo. Like giant pandas, they are very bad a digesting cellulose (what bamboo is mostly made of). Nature is sometimes a funny thing.

What does it mean? It means, if I recall wikipedia correctly, that one red panda needs about 5.5kg of fresh bamboo every damn day to survive and shits most of that weight in about 3hours.

Cuteness.

Time for a repost:

KRzrkFX.gif

0IYzpNm.jpg

rhX2IDo.gif

Yeah so I'm late to quote that, but here's vital info.

These things are so cute and gentle that they could probably be domesticated. HOWEVER, like giant pandas they moslty eat bamboo. Like giant pandas, they are very bad a digesting cellulose (what bamboo is mostly made of). Nature is sometimes a funny thing.

What does it mean? It means, if I recall wikipedia correctly, that one red panda needs about 5.5kg of fresh bamboo every damn day to survive and shits most of that weight in about 3hours.

Cuteness.

Well, everything has a downside. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom