• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
h3VL3tS.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQuyjq7liYA

Even better, this is just hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJaqpr4unzM

Lach

American Gods?

Actually it's a movie called "Grim Prairie Tales". I only was able to look it up because I remember that Brad Douriff was in this. But it did remind me of that situation in American Gods too...need to check how it stands with that TV adaptation...

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!

I finally figured out the solution to this problem a while back. Are you ready? You better get ready.

"Keep Pooping."

If you just can't wipe it clean, you're wipin a poop. Get that poop outta there.

This has been a public service announcement.

CorvoSol

Marche just wanted to prove he could be the new kid forever.

I don't get either of these. Not a clue.

In FFTA, your goal is to leave Ivalice and go home. Unfortunately, this means your friend's mom will go back to being dead and your little brother will return to being a sickly cripple in a wheel chair. Also you have to possibly destroy Ivalice and all life in it to go home.

The jokes are that Marche, the protagonist, is a huge jerkass whose selfish desire to go home comes at the cost of everyone around him.

People always forget that the flipside of this is that Marche's friends are delusional and choosing to trap him in a false world where he will never see his parents again, and while his brother might have the noble cause of doing it to be able to walk, his friend's desire to be with his mother is no more just than his wish to go home is evil, and the girl wants to trap him in this hellscape because, well, she doesn't like the color of her hair. So basically, everyone in FFTA is a gigantic dick and you have the good luck to play as the victorious dick.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
What about the top one? That's even more confusing!

You and our new friends end up in a fantasy world. They like it better there. The MC Marche tells them tough shit and goes on a quest to bring back reality. He succeeds and drags them back to reality.

NinjaBoiX

You and our new friends end up in a fantasy world. They like it better there. The MC Marche tells them tough shit and goes on a quest to bring back reality. He succeeds and drags them back to reality.
Oh.

I think I'm kind of glad I didn't get it to be honest. It was funnier that way.

iuuk

People still paint marche as a villain? Amazing
It's nice that there's at least some perceived duality. It gives the game at least one redeeming factor for stealing the name of the best RPG story ever.
I've heard quite some people say 'yeah, I played FFT, wasn't that great' because of this mediocre spin-off of the spin-off.

Jitters

Oh my god, on tumblr, there is a gif where a girl has a plane painted on one boob and the twin towers on the other boob. Then she swings them together. What the hell?!?!

NinjaBoiX

Oh my god, on tumblr, there is a gif where a girl has a plane painted on one boob and the twin towers on the other boob. Then she swings them together. What the hell?!?!
Yeah, somebody already posted it. It wasn't funny, was in incredibly poor taste, and to top it all off, her boobs were rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom