• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B42yEiC.jpg

6YZ90M8.gif

ueDbShy.jpg

XNCCpHe.gif

that's almost the exact thing that happened when I read an article about the pope with a friend some time ago and we replaced 30% of the words with dirty words to make it more exciting. I highly recommend doing this when reading articles about the pope. pleased to see our fanfic came true after all

I've always said that if there were more gay sex in the Catholic church the world would be a much better place, and I went to a Christian Brothers school.

It's past midnight, go to sleep

'straya is old hat. Move to 'murrica Mutes, all the cool kids are doin' it.

81RWJjy.gif

Likewise. I had various Brothers as principles throughout my education. Those schools minted a lot of fine young Atheists.

Amen to that. I think it was the older ones they hid up in the creepy old part of the school who really killed any chances of staying Catholic with me. One day I sneaked out of Geography and took a walking tour around there with a friend, I've never felt so much like a piece of meat in my life. They kept staring like they were hungry hyenas and I was a juicy bone.

Nah dude if I moved anywhere it would be Europe. Dat history. Dem historic buildings.

Sadly I didn't have the foresight to hook up with a European, though I lived in Sweden for a short while. My girlfriend and I did get pregnant in Prague however, that place is freaking amazing.

Amen to that. I think it was the older ones they hid up in the creepy old part of the school who really killed any chances of staying Catholic with me. One day I sneaked out of Geography and took a walking tour around there with a friend, I've never felt so much like a piece of meat in my life. They kept staring like they were hungry hyenas and I was a juicy bone.

Ok that's not really the same as my experience. The Catholic staff were mostly very nice people, and didn't act creepy by any stretch of the imagination.

Sadly I didn't have the foresight to hook up with a European, though I lived in Sweden for a short while. My girlfriend and I did get pregnant in Prague however, that place is freaking amazing.

I'll have to work on that. My primary area of interest in Central Europe, so Germany/Austria/Czech Republic/Poland etc. Although I'm mostly just boring British, ethnically. Shit sucks bro.

tumblr_miih3qx3xF1r3s5n0o1_500.jpg

Ok that's not really the same as my experience. The Catholic staff were mostly very nice people, and didn't act creepy by any stretch of the imagination.

Our chaplain was excommunicated for stuff that happened before he came to us, and a number of brothers have also had allegations made against them since. On the face of it my school was pretty likely a place to hide offenders before the law caught up with them :\

I'll have to work on that. My primary area of interest in Central Europe, so Germany/Austria/Czech Republic/Poland etc. Although I'm mostly just boring British, ethnically. Shit sucks bro.

My girl is Ukrainian and a small part Cherokee so hopefully our babies won't be pasty and Irish-looking like me =D

tumblr_miih3qx3xF1r3s5n0o1_500.jpg

Our chaplain was excommunicated for stuff that happened before he came to us, and a number of brothers have also had allegations made against them since. On the face of it my school was pretty likely a place to hide offenders before the law caught up with them :\

My girl is Ukrainian and a small part Cherokee so hopefully our babies won't be pasty and Irish-looking like me =D

sheet. that's hawt.
ukrainian irish cherokee baby will look awesome

hahaha

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
Jackie Chan is endorsing a Save the Panda campaign, so he asks even the crappiest celebrities to take a picture with him and his dolls

DhMpCH3.jpg

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
TUwhPSu.gif

Mine always try to battle the brush. Dummies.

One of ours rubs her face on it even if it's sitting by itself on the floor. We have one of the ones with the little metal tines, like staples, and sometimes when it gets caught on her lips I wonder how it doesn't appear to hurt her.

Our other cat hates it, though. They're brother and sister.

tnCUnyZ.gif
ew0vOqf.gif

rkbeA1Z.gif
cGiU3uT.gif

55EII0k.gif
UC5MPlO.gif

lIDSJlP.gif
cuHYfbd.gif

::edit::
She's also already really tall and she's not even done cooking yet. I'm thinking either supermodel or basketball player. Maybe both.

OMG SEXIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom