• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_miai7u3MSm1rc5i8po1_500.gif

smurfx

get some go again
lol avix's new thread got locked. didn't he have another thread not catch on the last time an OT was made? give the poor guy a chance.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
lol avix's new thread got locked. didn't he have another thread not catch on the last time an OT was made? give the poor guy a chance.

Hey guys no one cares who makes the thread, there's no glory or fame in it. People are always so desperate to post the new one.

(but please find a better title for the new one, gross)

Could someone explain this one to me?

Statler and Waldorf- Muppets characters that take the piss out of the acts on the Muppet Show
The silhouettes are of the MST3K cast- MST3K is a show where the characters watch old B-movies and PSAs and various other things, and take the piss.

The joke being that you point these two things at each other and they'd riff forever.

Nickiepoo

I'm pretty sure he's said that he doesn't give a shit about his fans/followers, since they're pretty much all idiots. Or at least something along those lines

Personally I don't care about his oppinion of the people that follow him. I find him thoroughly unlikable regardless. His over the top pronunciation when he speaks pretty much ruins any e vent he commentates. The way he debates his points on podcasts and the likes, is also stupid and makes him come off as an asshole who thinks he's always right.

That's all explained by the 'British' in his name :D

Which isn't saying that I disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom