• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonMigs85

1017210_295229080614309_2078548696_n.jpg

Melchiah

Hand-made Guinea Pig Scale-Mail and Helmet (Armor)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hand-made-Guinea-Pig-Scale-Mail-and-Helmet-Armor-/321142440749
Is your pet guinea pig tired of wandering around the house unarmored and vulnerable? Do they get picked on by other guinea pigs? Has your guinea pig ever wanted to go with you to a Renaissance Faire but had nothing to wear?

Fear not! A solution is here!

This hand-made scale-mail and tiny steel helmet will keep you guinea pig protected and secure in all situations. The scale-mail is made from polished steel scales and steel rings. It was painstakingly "woven" by me over several weeks in an effort to better prepare my guinea pig Lucky for the dangers of the modern world. The helmet was purchased at a Renaissance Faire later as it was the perfect finishing touch.

6SYVttr.jpg

xqw7W7q.jpg

EBBsQU0.jpg

Menelaus

Banned
Without actually checking or anything, I sense this is not actually a fact and was made up so someone could do that joke.

The Hawaiian islands were created by an underwater lava flow. Some day, the mainland will be where the Midways are today. It's crazy! Just look at all those old sunken islands!

WfUch9o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom