• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

better than your freaky little yapping dog girlfriends
I don't have a girlfriend.

HxXLtTQ.gif

DAGKeAW.gif

aOY4Uth.gif

sohois

Well, I do declare that this particular thread has entered the realm of dome cunt. #Enjoy, i don't give a shit regardless

Being serious for a sec, I understand why we were moved to OTC, but this thread really thrived in OT. It's not a community, more of a GAF legend - everyone and anyone can contribute, from Avixph to Junior, to Member to Mod.
I think it deserves a spot in OT as the general funnies thread, as does the 'Pics that don't make you laugh' topic.
The older threads moved much faster, so it wasn't exactly a burden on the Off Topic side, and we saw a lot more people involved.

And that's why I think polygamy should be legalised.

Avixph

Übermatik;95592370 said:
Being serious for a sec, I understand why we were moved to OTC, but this thread really thrived in OT. It's not a community, more of a GAF legend - everyone and anyone can contribute, from Avixph to Junior, to Member to Mod.
I think it deserves a spot in OT as the general funnies thread, as does the 'Pics that don't make you laugh' topic.
The older threads moved much faster, so it wasn't exactly a burden on the Off Topic side, and we saw a lot more people involved.

And that's why I think polygamy should be legalised.

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom