• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

komplanen

giphy.gif

This is now on the new page for 50ppp folk.

komplanen

It's already too late. I'm sure all the lurkers here just watch us as humans going to zoo to see the animals.

One of the coolest things is that in this thread and late OT8 a bunch of newcomers have joined posting. I feel like we've successfully converted lurkers in the dozens over the last six months.

Now back to regular programming:

k2okzavsv9ty.jpg

lmao vegans >D

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Lurkers! Dispose of them at once!

s0MFl91.gif

Trouble

Banned
I hate gifs like this one, where you can see the date, cause I look at the happy doggo and then realize most probably he/she is dead :(

And now you've pointed out to all of us that the happy doggo is most likely dead today.

PS1: If you continue to do that, I'll ask for your ban.
PS2: Thanks again.

42awptX.gif

Avixph

And now you've pointed out to all of us that the happy doggo is most likely dead today.

42awptX.gif
Why did you have to bring to light what they posted? Most of us wouldn't have noticed that they pointed out that dog's probable Death.

Top Bottom