• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Why is the reaction to "I think my friend is being electrocuted" to grab a broom to hit her with?

SoulUnison

Banned
Why is the reaction to "I think my friend is being electrocuted" to grab a broom to hit her with?

Because the correct way to provide assistance assuming you're willing to take the risk is to attempt to separate the victim and whatever's shocking them while making absolutely sure to not make bodily contact or use a conductive object.

If she was really being electrocuted and her friend grabbed her then you'd probably just have two dead people.

Same reason dude presumably tries to kick the object out of her hands rather than doing something that would leave him in contact with either of them.

sn00zer

Panda, u mean.

Strujni-udar-fejk.gif

That is actually funny....BAN THIS USER! NOTHING FUNNY IN THE PICS THAT MAKE YOU LAUGH THREAD

Top Bottom