• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
3e77e1b.jpg
I don't get it

stickkidsam

"How I became a real life rejected 5th TMNT named UggoChonkerlo."

The shit that people physically do to their bodies...it's still mind boggling people go to such lengths of transformative procedures that serve no practical purpose.

Stop it. Get some help Michael Jordan .gif
lmao I wonder what their morning routine is like.

I just can't imagine looking at someone who has done that and thinking "Yeah I ought to encourage this".

Accepting people's life choices is one thing; do what ya want because it's your life to live and all. The people who actually affirm these delusions though? That's like walking up to a schizophrenic person and telling them they're totally not crazy and they don't need any help.

I wonder if this person really thinks of themselves as a dragon or if it's just a coping mechanism to them. I just don't know anymore.

dispensergoinup

Gold Member
Some of those also double as game reviews:

SAME SAME for the annuals
NO MONEY NO HONEY for the pay to win games
CHEAP CHARLIE for free to plays
DR BOOM BOOM for shooters
SHIT THE BED for failed AAAs

and WHAT THE FUCK/FUCK OFF MAN/FUCK MY LIFE for Souls Games.

I approve and will take 10 of each!

Might be a tad nsfw, so I'm just being safe with it. There's nothing explicit about the image, but there's hand placement that might get a person at work in trouble if they look at it. There's no nudity or anything like that. I just thought it was amusing.

KINDA NSFW
UPms0jz.png

Top Bottom