• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I like it a lot...but missing the funny part me thinks.
x1080

Weilthain

Banned
If anyone needs any photoshop work done let me know, I’m pretty good at it, here’s a sample of my work.
fnkaHi3.jpg

Last edited:
FUCKIN SJW LIBERALS STRIKE AGAIN. There they go again pulling the race card to media shame possibly the most legitimate environmentalist in history. With Thanos plan, the world would have been one that would eliminate any chances of global warming, reduce food shortages, and reduce consumption of materials by 50% in an instant.
#STOPSHAMINGTHANOS
#THANOSLOVESTHEENVIRONMENT
#THANOS2020

XPNu5K5.jpg

Haha. The ending to that fapterpiece...

Turns out his step mom loved the idea of getting rid of the step som since he inherited everything after grandpa died...due to fucking step mom. She was in cahoots with some lawyer guy. End scene shows him looking through a window with her getting fucked by lawyer. Considering its hentai anime, one would think that after getting cheated on/cucked/netorared, he would cry and fall to the ground helpless....but NOPE. Dude goes full alpha CHAD rage mode and shoots them both. Of course he does cry before shooting them, but I'll allow it since he made up for it with bullets filled with death and rage. RIP giant titty mama-san. Satisfying ending. It left my penis in tears.

Last edited:
Haha. The ending to that fapterpiece...

Turns out his step mom loved the idea of getting rid of the step som since he inherited everything after grandpa died...due to fucking step mom. She was in cahoots with some lawyer guy. End scene shows him looking through a window with her getting fucked by lawyer. Considering its hentai anime, one would think that after getting cheated on/cucked/netorared, he would cry and fall to the ground helpless....but NOPE. Dude goes full alpha CHAD rage mode and shoots them both. Of course he does cry before shooting them, but I'll allow it since he made up for it with bullets filled with death and rage. RIP giant titty mama-san. Satisfying ending. It left my penis in tears.

Thank you so much for sharing this. I really appreciate it.

Top Bottom