• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Collz69

Someone changed the logo of my kids school in google to this 😂
2yiBand.jpg

I LOOK FOR THINGS. THINGS THAT MAKE ME LAUGH.
(I FUCKING TOLD MYSELF I WOULD STOP LOOKING AT TRUMP TWEETS WHEN HE TWEETS PHOTOSHOPPED IMAGES OF HIMSELF. IT'S A RABBIT HOLE WITH NO END.)
Edit: Quoted the images. The images made it an annoyingly long scroll.

Last edited:

Nymphae

Banned

It's funny, in the movie Mallrats, there's a scene where Ben Affleck is describing the things he's doing to the protagonist's ex girlfriend:

Ben A: And I use that to fuck them some place fairly uncomfortable.

Jason L: What, like the back of a volkswagen ?

Ben: No. Like someplace girls dread.

Jason L: Hey, whoa.

Funny how opinion on anal sex has changed - in the mid 90's, anal sex was something deviant that women were not into (probably because it's dirty and painful) then some time later in Clerks 2, we have Rosario Dawson approving of ass to mouth ffs. Not only does she not mind taking it up there now, she'll clean it off for you orally! One wonders what cultural changes took place between these two movies to make these acts go from unacceptable deviance to cute mutually enjoyable sexual practices.

Last edited:
It's funny, in the movie Mallrats, there's a scene where Ben Affleck is describing the things he's doing to the protagonist's ex girlfriend:

Funny how opinion on anal sex has changed - in the mid 90's, anal sex was something deviant that women were not into (probably because it's dirty and painful) then some time later in Clerks 2, we have Rosario Dawson approving of ass to mouth ffs. Not only does she not mind taking it up there now, she'll clean it off for you orally! One wonders what cultural changes took place between these two movies to make these acts go from unacceptable deviance to cute mutually enjoyable sexual practices.
Well, we're in a downward spiral into degeneracy. It's like a sphincter. The more you push, the looser it gets.

Top Bottom