• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

DonMigs85

118525543_2630974690499335_4488034250696525150_o.jpg

notseqi

You be locked out of multiplayer for a long period of time if you pull that shit honestly, you want to win every single round and never learn, go play the CPU
Can you do an explainerino for me, please? I am not sure that I get it.
Him leaving during a match is scummy af, that I know.

edit: I a letter

Last edited:

Stouffers

Banned
Tell us more about clits, Stouffers.
The first clit was discovered in 1873 by Archibald Clitteratti. A world renowned bush-barber, he happened upon it quite by accident after tripping on a client’s discarded undergarment and falling face first into her hair lagoon. Before that happenstance, no one had dared get that close to a vagina. Nose to nose with the hooded creature, Archibald instinctively flicked it with all his might causing his customer to buck and bend uncontrollably.

The first clit was discovered in 1873 by Archibald Clitteratti. A world renowned bush-barber, he happened upon it quite by accident after tripping on a client’s discarded undergarment and falling face first into her hair lagoon. Before that happenstance, no one had dared get that close to a vagina. Nose to nose with the hooded creature, Archibald instinctively flicked it with all his might causing his customer to buck and bend uncontrollably.
Mmmmh, hair lagoons....

Top Bottom