• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Ar¢tos

Have you watched the comedy vicious with sir ian mckellen?!
Yes! An old gay couple I know from the UK brought it in DVD for me to watch (ironic, since they spend their days bickering like the couple in the show). It was very funny.
I think I watched 2 seasons, I don't know if there are more episodes.

GymWolf

Yes! An old gay couple I know from the UK brought it in DVD for me to watch (ironic, since they spend their days bickering like the couple in the show). It was very funny.
I think I watched 2 seasons, I don't know if there are more episodes.
Did you saw the specials??

Ar¢tos

Did you saw the specials??
No, I don't think I did. I think I saw 6 episodes of each season.
It's very hard to get hold of British series that don't air officially here in Portugal. They are not the most popular things to Torrent and IP locks/uk credit card only locks prevent me from watching from the channels websites (BBC, itv, channel 4,etc).

GymWolf

It's very hard to get hold of British series that don't air officially here in Portugal. They are not the most popular things to Torrent and IP locks/uk credit card only locks prevent me from watching from the channels websites (BBC, itv, channel 4,etc).
Well there is a christmas special and another specials, you can problemy find them with alternative ways on the internet...

Pm me if you can't find them.

Last edited:

NeoGiffer

👀

hqdefault.jpg

notseqi

any good to watch?

Stouffers

Banned
What a glorious thread. Took me about a week to get through it all from start to finish. I laughed, I cried, I puked in my mouth a little bit.

Overall 5 Stars! Would read again!
If you want to puke in your pants, check out the boob/butt threads.

MetalAlien

Banned
The way "they" pose women. Try getting a woman to not pose like that and it's not Mongols outside the gate it's cats.

"There are cats outside the gate!"
"Hey some people are deathly allergic to cats!"
"But my turnips!"

Last edited:

Fret Runner

I was scrolling through all the news from Poland and Twitter sure know when to promote things being in the oven.
Poor Polish women, I'd want a abortion too if I had to have a Chicago Town Pizza.
dgvBmMV.jpg

Top Bottom