• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
bb9f863894bd66276ad685f24885bebb.png

cbb527c8b94b7e464ca5b0bfa514a782.jpg

Trigunner

upJTboogie said:
is there a story here?

He was an [in]famous poster from, I guess 7 years ago. Probably the biggest attention whore at the time, constantly posted pics of himself which led to some great photoshops. He was so full of himself, his posts were just...well, you had to be there. I just want to see if anyone else remembers him.

Trigunner said:
He was an [in]famous poster from, I guess 7 years ago. Probably the biggest attention whore at the time, constantly posted pics of himself which led to some great photoshops. He was so full of himself, his posts were just...well, you had to be there. I just want to see if anyone else remembers him.

haha, i remember that guy. Totally forget his SN though.

Trident

Loaded With Aspartame
Trigunner said:
In case this thread gets locked, I'm dedicating it to a true GAF legend.

GTGli.jpg

I remember that photo... but I have no idea why. I'm fairly certain it was hilarious, though.

Sirius

Of all the funny pics / pics that make you smile / humorous pics threads in GAFs recent history, this one has taken the cake in terms of life span, quality and minimal derailment.

A testament to the work of the mods and the of course the current GAF community, well done everyone.

Clydefrog said:
Stay with us, Garcia. The other two newer threads are already worse than this thread!

I don't think there's a single new picture in either of those threads =/
Went in, saw cocaine bear and a "ching-chong" joke, and gtfo.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
shanshan310 said:
I don't think there's a single new picture in either of those threads =/
Went in, saw cocaine bear and a "ching-chong" joke, and gtfo.
Now, now.at least my pics were somewhat original. They were posted at most 2 times in all of this thread. Some might not have been posted at all. :p.

My thread was like capitalism, less rules, better outcome. All the lockdown of the other thread resulted in mass repostings! :)

Regardless, let's just keep this thread going. I seems the cap wasn't a hard cap. Let's let this one go as long as we can. Perhaps we can get it to 30k!

Clydefrog

I normally cannot stand motivational posters.. but, for some reason, this one is making me laugh:

WnQKP.jpg

If you can explain why, I will start posting in the new threads... if not, we stay here. Together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom