• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metal B said:
Why no Mario Kart Joke? He has even Mario on his shirt.

sZeM0.png

Vik_Vaughn said:
I love pictures that were posted a few pages ago. You've probably never seen them before.
Didn't read every page Herr Starr. My apologies for being "that guy." I was not the first, I will not be the last, and it was not my intention.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
PhoncipleBone said:
Didn't read every page Herr Starr. My apologies for being "that guy." I was not the first, I will not be the last, and it was not my intention.
it wasn't posted in JUST this thread. thing was posted other threads as well.
just saying

Donos

big_z said:
ir70w1.gif

whos hungry?

oh shit .... it's fake but ... oh shit ... that's really nasty. reminds me of Jackass where one dude ate from fake diaper with pudding in it and all the people around him bailed.

Medalion

Banned
Kenak said:
Someone posted a news story about underage strippers in Rhode Island. The first reply was someone posting a picture of an airplane flying off into the sunset, implying they were traveling there to marvel at the 15 year old ass.

People on Gaf decided to (attempted to) reciprocate the joke, and proceeded to run it into the ground.
16 year old ass akshully... Makes a world of diff I hear...

G.O.O.

Donos said:
oh shit .... it's fake but ... oh shit ... that's really nasty. reminds me of Jackass where one dude ate from fake diaper with pudding in it and all the people around him bailed.
It's from a comedy show. They were giving tips about how to catch swine flu. This girl licks a lot of things, really.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Gui_PT said:
Looking for love

What a terrible, sterile way to meet the love of your life. So you literally pre-select someone who has the same interests and passions as you? Gross.

What you should do is the old fashioned thing: Go to a nightclub, get smashed, talk to some vague silhouette you can barely hear, knock her up after she pukes and look back on that wonderful, natural process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom