• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gui_PT

OuterWorldVoice said:
What a terrible, sterile way to meet the love of your life. So you literally pre-select someone who has the same interests and passions as you? Gross.

What you should do is the old fashioned thing: Go to a nightclub, get smashed, talk to some vague silhouette you can barely hear, knock her up after she pukes and look back on that wonderful, natural process.

Kids nowadays, eh?

I still remember the first silhouette I knocked up. My parents were so proud.

OuterWorldVoice said:
What a terrible, sterile way to meet the love of your life. So you literally pre-select someone who has the same interests and passions as you? Gross.

What you should do is the old fashioned thing: Go to a nightclub, get smashed, talk to some vague silhouette you can barely hear, knock her up after she pukes and look back on that wonderful, natural process.
umad?

Wanace

shadowcomplex said:
the real question is. what are you doing on an online dating site.

I'm wasting my time. I usually do the whole "go to the bar and strike out" thing. But I'm in China so I figured I'd check out if there are any girls from China on dating sites (there aren't).

Tntnnbltn

Aylinato said:
so, i don't know if anyone told the one person who didn't get the hanger thing

it's a hanger, it tells us to choose life

.:Therefore we shouldn't hang ourselves, and should choose to live
Did anyone tell you that you don't get the hanger thing?

Majine

Banned
4ebed067-2f5c-4a35-94ef-4afe9924895c.gif

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Cryptozoologist said:
I'm wasting my time. I usually do the whole "go to the bar and strike out" thing. But I'm in China so I figured I'd check out if there are any girls from China on dating sites (there aren't).
:lol me and a couple of guys were gonna use that site to play a prank on one of our friends. we made him an account and every thing, we even photo shopped his Facebook profile pic. but after the account was done we kinda had this "now what?" moment.

iamvin22

Industry Verified
J-Rzez said:
Yet this guy is a role model? Really? He should be removed from said "professional sport".

I mean, this isn't some T.O. or Ocho-Cinco entertainment shit, this is down right trash.

But if they remove BronBron who will be the guy that everyone hates in the NBA?

Gary Whitta said:
Okay this is not a pic but does anyone else get douche chills reading this?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/roo/2287490007.html

Reminds me of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

"Whaddup! We're three cool guys looking for other cool guys who wanna hang out in our party mansion. Nothing sexual. Dudes in good shape encouraged. If you're fat you should be able to find humor in the little things. Again NOTHING SEXUAL.

Gui_PT

E-DuB said:
For the love of all that is good, someone photoshop a New Thread Icon where the net is and Bish's face on Gumby. You know it'll be awesome

I second this.

Or maybe the net is Neogaf's symbol and instead of a ball, he's throwing a "new thread" button. Then bishop comes out

Either way, this must be done

Melchiah

the chris said:

Lucky he didn't get his hand severed. A friend of mine had a bachelor party, and they were riding a boat drunk later in the evening, when one of the guys was standing on the boat he suddenly lost his balance and fell into the water from the bottom of the boat. He lost half of his left hand's fingers when it hit the whirling blades of the engine. The guy won't play a guitar anymore that's for sure.

Risible

I don't follow sports - is there a story behind that Lebron gif, or was he really and truly being a total douchebag to the guy whose job it is to take his tracksuit for him after he takes it off?

effzee

J-Rzez said:
Yet this guy is a role model? Really? He should be removed from said "professional sport".

I mean, this isn't some T.O. or Ocho-Cinco entertainment shit, this is down right trash.

Overreaction much?

He was taking his clothes off looking at the court. I doubt he does this every game or every time he checks into the game. In fact I bet a lot of other players do this. Just take their stuff off and throw it aside.

Gui_PT

effzee said:
Overreaction much?

He was taking his clothes off looking at the court. I doubt he does this every game or every time he checks into the game. In fact I bet a lot of other players do this. Just take their stuff off and throw it aside.

It's quite clear he saw the guy was right in front of him trying to pick up his stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom