• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's a repost, but I made this like 50 pages ago and I think it's a good time to post it again:

bannedkhcp2kuyn.gif

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
effzee said:
Overreaction much?

He was taking his clothes off looking at the court. I doubt he does this every game or every time he checks into the game. In fact I bet a lot of other players do this. Just take their stuff off and throw it aside.

He saw the guy. He threw the clothes down to make a point. I don't know what kind of a point. Maybe something like, "You don't get to take shit from me. I'm LeBron." But there is no doubt at all, the action was deliberate.

effzee

OuterWorldVoice said:
He saw the guy. He threw the clothes down to make a point. I don't know what kind of a point. Maybe something like, "You don't get to take shit from me. I'm LeBron." But there is no doubt at all, the action was deliberate.

I watch basketball all the time and I have seen players do this.

Now Lebron might be a douche for many other reasons but this isn't some shocking out of the norm for basketball players.

effzee said:
I watch basketball all the time and I have seen players do this.

Now Lebron might be a douche for many other reasons but this isn't some shocking out of the norm for basketball players.
So because lots of them are douches, lebron isn't a douche?

OuterWorldVoice said:
Agreed, the guy had his hand out to take the clothes, it would have been easier for LeBron to just give them to him, but he went out of his way to toss them on the ground, no doubt to remind him that he's LEBRON "THE DECISION" JAMES and the other guy is just some fucking peon paid to pick up his clothes. It takes a special kind of prick to act deliberately like that.

effzee

elrechazao said:
So because lots of them are douches, lebron isn't a douche?

Ok I'll just leave it. This is a funny pics thread. I just thought it was an overreaction to say he shouldn't be allowed to play because of this.

YoungHav

Banned
can someone post that pic of the baseball player thanking God for a homerun and then they show the famined african kid? I forgot to save the pic and can't find it anywhere, thanks!

daffy

Banned
OuterWorldVoice said:
Maybe they had some kind of ongoing beef, and that guy put fleas in his jersey beforehand.

Demy

Fs0Hw.gif

Great as is. If I had any gif skills I'd add in all the preceding objects transforming as well.
Compliments to elrechazao, oc.

Sofo

ChubbyHuggs said:
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/7554/90295915.gif
What a prick, how's that funny when the man is doing his job? Not to be a downer, I'd be fine with it if the guy found it funny himself.

46.gif

effzee said:
Overreaction much?

He was taking his clothes off looking at the court. I doubt he does this every game or every time he checks into the game. In fact I bet a lot of other players do this. Just take their stuff off and throw it aside.
I mean really. The game is about to start he's clearly not paying attention to the kid and focusing on getting ready for the game. Sometimes I think people just look for ways to hate professional athletes.
Hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom