• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Scar said:
Brilliant, almost as good as
hKydd.gif
Ahahhaha brilliant.
Just one question, i a new on NeoGAF, why is it always Bish and not other mods? Just out of curiosity.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
NoRéN said:
Well, this actually made me laugh. A nice change from your usual troll posts regarding the USMNT.

troll...nah...you guys are usually delusional so I give ya's a reality smack..

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I always get a little creeped out by juniors that play out the pedo memes. Not that juniors are bad people or anything, just that we have so little context of their personalities that we have to assume that, "damn, this person really finds pedo stuff really funny. I wonder if he's a weirdo."

Nothing personal. Just an open dialogue.

LCfiner

I find that I can enjoy the pedobear images if I imagine him as a Wil E Coyote character. always trying and always failing.

any joke that uses the character that goes any further than that freaks me out

Ferrio

Banned
LCfiner said:
I find that I can enjoy the pedobear images if I imagine him as a Wil E Coyote character. always trying and always failing.

any joke that uses the character that goes any further than that freaks me out

He's like a dog chasing a car, wouldn't know what to do if he caught one.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
FreezeSSC said:
Okay, whats the joke on this one?

Two girls on chat roulette thought they were talking to justin bieber, show 'em bits, discover they're talking to a picture being held up by a jovial group of African American youths. Hilarity ensues.

Qwomo

PantherLotus said:
Two girls on chat roulette thought they were talking to justin bieber, show 'em bits, discover they're talking to a picture being held up by a jovial group of African American youths. Hilarity ensues.
They weren't holding up a picture, they were displaying an animated gif on loop.

LUs4N.gif

FreezeSSC

PantherLotus said:

Ahhh thanks! forgot all about chat roulette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom