• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
effzee said:
I don't get that one. Isn't that from that one video where people get scared?
Pretty sure its two separate repeating gifs- one of the bebes, one of the black guys. It was probably one lonely white guy looking for some laughs and trolled those girls twice.

Platy

Emonga said:
http://artoftrolling.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/chatroulette-trolling-bomb-squad-stress-test.jpg[IMG]

The Hurt Locker part II[/QUOTE]

This image is SO old that i saw it the first time when i had dial up connection.... now ... where is the penguim with polar bear version ?

FallingEdge said:
simple, but I enjoyed it

tumblr_lioq6dYCZe1qzozj1.gif
I can easily imagine, all the crazy heated passion, loving, hating, trolling, obsessive numbers in the gaming side basically amounts to this pastime in it's most lade-back purest form that Will is displaying here. Everything is far more epic than it really is.

Putting all those thoughts to this pic is pretty hilarious.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
LCfiner said:
I find that I can enjoy the pedobear images if I imagine him as a Wil E Coyote character. always trying and always failing.

any joke that uses the character that goes any further than that freaks me out

1mr95.gif

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
FallingEdge said:
simple, but I enjoyed it

tumblr_lioq6dYCZe1qzozj1.gif

I love this pic. I don't play video games as much as I used to, but every now and then I love to order a pizza, grab the most sugary soda every, and just fucking chill for hours. Some say gaming as escapism is bad, but I fucking love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom